Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Any Duders want to play some Rock Band 3

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By linkster7

I've recently starting to try and get better at sining in Rock band, with the goal being reaching expert, right now I'm doing rather well at Hard.

Problem being, my friends are sick and tired of playing Rock Band with me ,and it's so much more fun playing with someone else. That still applies over the Internet by the way.

So I try the multi player online, and there isn't the issue of not finding people. No the thing is they just quit halfway through the song which is, as you can imagine, is super annoying.

So TL:TR: Any want to play some rock band 3, I'm singing on hard, here is my DLC and my user name is Linkster7, I would prefer Road Challenges but not a must.

I'm up for it right now if anyone is keen right now. But add me anyway and PM on GB when you want to play or something if I'm not online on XBLA

I expect GiantBombers are a bit more pleasant than your average Internet dude.

EDIT: Oh and just come with suggestions for some songs which you want to play in particular. I love expanding my RB library, and I like to listen to stuff that I usually don't play for myself.

MikeHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MikeHawk

I'm actually thinking about buying this soon. Is it worth buying the game and keyboard if you own the rest of the instruments?

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By linkster7

@MikeHawk:

I currently don't own the keyboard so I can't speak for that. (Hassle getting it here in Norway, but getting myself an midi adapter to my keyboard so soon I'll know how that is.

But if you like music games Rock Band 3 is in my eyes the best one you can get, mostly because of the huge library that they are still supporting and releasing stuff for every week.

So I would if I could have bought that pack with the game and keyboard a long time ago had it been available for me.

Of course if you are not that keen on the keyboard and all ready own Rock Band 2, it's not that huge. The rating system and sorting system are the best improved aspects.

There is also the Pro Guitar and Drum Mode which I can neither comment to since I don't have them as of speaking.

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By linkster7
    MikeHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MikeHawk
    @Linkster7: I mean I really like the Rock Band games and the keyboard sounds intriguing to me. I just didn't know if it was worth paying $80 for both. Maybe I'll wait for a keyboard price drop
    linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By linkster7

@MikeHawk: Nah if the set list doesn't seem must have to you, I'd wait for price drop then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.