Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Franchise »

The Rock Band franchise introduced the first rhythm game to incorporate drums and vocals in addition to guitar and bass instruments, creating a virtual band. It was also the first franchise to include genre staples such as Band World Tour, and character customization.

STOOGES COMING TO ROCK BAND NEXT WEEK!!!

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By GreggD
     http://www.rockband.com/zine/stooges-badreligion-dlc 
    Along with a couple of Bad Religion songs. Seriously, I've waited a very long time to be able to play some Stooges songs, and the three they're bringing out next week are choice: 1969, I Wanna Be Your Dog, and No Fun. The two Bad Religion tracks are New Dark Ages and No Control, which are both very good, as well.
    Avatar image for blastprocessing
    BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BlastProcessing

No Caption Provided
    anarchyzombie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By anarchyzombie9

It saddens me that this topic isn't full of posts. If you made a thread announcing a Between the Buried and Me pack this thread would be on fire with bad taste.

W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers
    @GreggD: I don't listen to the Stooges nor most of the music on Rockband. (Most of my music would be classified as wussy shit.) The reason I am in this thread is to tell you that you have the greatest pic on this entire website. It warranted that broken sentence.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Is it wrong that I want Search and Destroy, even though it was in Guitar Hero 2 (though as a cover)? Anyway, you can consider me interested, as long as they're not live. GH5's live version of Lust For Life is just terrible.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GreggD
    @W0lfbl1tzers:  Thank you, I always appreciate a fellow fan.

@TheGreatGuero: They're not live, they're studio album tracks. And yes, Search and Destroy would be great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.