Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rogue Galaxy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 08, 2005

Join Jaster, a young adventurer, as he is hired by space pirates to search the universe for Planet Eden, a world of untold riches and eternal life.

After my hunt, i finally found a copy!!

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By super2j

So, I have been hunting for Rogue Galaxy in Ottawa for a while now. And I finally found a dude and it only cost me 10$!! Whoo, I played like an hour of it to see if everything is on the up and up, and I gotta say, after a full generation of hd graphics, this game runs beautifully on my ps3. And Gameplay definitely still holds up. I played a good deal of this game years ago and I didnt get to beat it. I planned on buying it when it was still easy to find but i forgot. Its amazing how great this looks.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By super2j

So, I have been hunting for Rogue Galaxy in Ottawa for a while now. And I finally found a dude and it only cost me 10$!! Whoo, I played like an hour of it to see if everything is on the up and up, and I gotta say, after a full generation of hd graphics, this game runs beautifully on my ps3. And Gameplay definitely still holds up. I played a good deal of this game years ago and I didnt get to beat it. I planned on buying it when it was still easy to find but i forgot. Its amazing how great this looks.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#2  Edited By Slag

Level 5 does some pretty solid work. It's amazing how far a simple yet clean look can go.

I still think Dragon Quest Viii: Journey of the Cursed King is one the best looking games I've ever played.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By McGhee

@Slag said:

Level 5 does some pretty solid work. It's amazing how far a simple yet clean look can go.

I still think Dragon Quest Viii: Journey of the Cursed King is one the best looking games I've ever played.

I love that game, one of my all time favorites.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By lego_my_eggo

This reminds me i still have an unopened copy of this lying around somewhere, i should probably get around to that...

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By super2j

@Lego_My_Eggo said:

This reminds me i still have an unopened copy of this lying around somewhere, i should probably get around to that...

Now, a days I spend so little time near my ps3. It is held hostage by other people who want the tv's. Which is why I have invested most of my time into my (gaming ready) laptop.

So even though I just got the game, I dont see myself playing it...sadness. I have two options. Go download an emulator and play my game that way. or bring up our old giant crt and plug in my ps2 to that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.