Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

R.U.S.E.

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 04, 2010

R.U.S.E. is an RTS developed and published by Ubisoft with "ruses" and deception as a central game concept.

Guess what? That trailer was TOTALLY true.

Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aounslaught

So, anyone that was dumb enough [loves Assassin's Creed 2 enough] to sit through the 2 hour Ubisoft Press Conference probably saw that trailer for R.U.S.E., right? The one where the two guys are playing the game on that table? If you haven't seen it yet, here you go.

Anyway, I don't know about you, but after I saw the trailer, I was like, "Well, that really doesn't tell me anything about the game and why are you showing this game being played on a table for no reason?"
    It seemed like a really stupid trailer. That is, until this caught my attention today. Well, guess what? That trailer was actually a 100% accurate. You totally can play the game on a table exactly like those two guys! 
    So, thoughts? Comments? Is a $20,000 touch screen really worth it for just one game, because I can't really imagine anyone other than Ubisoft making games for this and even then, another one of these games probably isn't coming out anytime soon. 

P.S - I also distinctly remember Vinny saying something along the lines of, "I want that table" on one of the E3 podcasts. Well Vinny, you wish came true!!

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Magnum

The table is called the Microsoft surface. It's a huge touch screen monitor.

The game isn't just for surface. It's going to be released for PC/PS3/360.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar
    Kaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Kaps

We just got some 17" touch screens in at the computer store where I work. You have no idea how much I wanted to boot up R.U.S.E beta on the display model I set up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.