Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

I cannot remember if Ryan liked South Park...

zwergimbikini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By zwergimbikini

...but I drew this little picture of him as a South Park character, because I use this style all the time. I wanted to do something for him as a tribute, because I still feel so sad about him being gone. It's nothing big compared to the amazing art I have seen so far, but... I don't know... I just wanted to give something back.
    Thank you Ryan for the fun you brought to us! R.i.P.

No Caption Provided

lebkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Even if he didn't like South Park, I think he'd approve of this. Its really awesome. I love the little bomb.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane

That is beyond awesome. I don't know if he liked South Park(I know Brad does), but I'm sure Ryan would love it nonetheless.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By captain_clayman

As a South Park fan myself, I gotta say this is a nice tribute! You really got the art style on point. Did you draw this from scratch or is there some sort of South Park character creation tool? Also, this continuing influx of support and celebration of Ryan's life is what makes me love Giant Bomb's community so much. Hugs all around, everybody.

zwergimbikini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By zwergimbikini

Thanks, I hope Ryan would have laughed about it :)

I draw from scratch, but the pictures might look a lot like created with www.sp-studio.de , because I created this character creator as well. So this can be a bit confusing. Sometimes I draw single parts for its updates and sometimes whole characters for myself (l collect them here ).

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ModernAlkemie

Ah... Ryan looking so innocently at that little bomb...right before he chucks it at Matt Rorie's face.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.