Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Bloodsucker Pack DLC

sub_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sub_o

New DLC pack, but aside from the blood sucking skill, the rest of the stuff seems useless. Here's the quote from the official youtube channel:

Screw Team Edward. Wouldn't you rather be on team of a vampire with dual katanas and a thirst for enemy blood, like our very own vampire-hunter-turned-vampire, Nyte Blayde?
    Our newest add-on for Saints Row: The Third, the Bloodsucker Pack, provides you with a brand new ability to latch onto your captives and regain health from sucking their blood, performed by pressing in on the right stick. This pack also comes with other bonuses to keep you in the game, including VIP bonuses for Cash Boosts, Hourly Income, Respect, and the Scavenger ability.
    The Bloodsucker Pack includes:
    * New Dracula Blood Sucking Skill
    * VIP Cash Boost Bonus
    * VIP Hourly Income Bonus
    * VIP Respect Bonus
    * VIP Scavenger Bonus
    In other new, citizens of Steelport have reported the almighty Professor Genki is now carrying around $1,000,000 on his mancat person. If you manage to see him tearing up the city, do your job as a loyal citizen and earn that cash!
    The Bloodsucker Pack releases on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Steam, and OnLive on or around February 28th for 160 MS Points or $1.99.
    Screw Team Jacob too.
    mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mrcraggle

I really hope this isn't the last DLC pack for the game, if so it's extremely poor and the reason why I've yet to be suckered in to season passes for games. There's a video on youtube released about 3 weeks ago showing this off and it just looks boring. This is probably more enticing for people that may have only just gotten the game but I'm level 50 and so is everyone else I know that's played it and thus a waste of money from what I've seen.

Shun_Akiyama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shun_Akiyama

Well it's just 2 bucks so I'll get it, but without even one mission about becoming a vampire sucks.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Not excited!
    Cool extra's but I rather have more story dlc! 

I still think the only game to ever do the Vampire/Zombie thing good has been Red Dead Redemption.
    (Although I heard good things about Infamous 2's Vamp dlc)

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By strainedeyes

Damnit SR3, why does your DLC suck so much?

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Cubidog1

Would have been cool if they made some story missions parodying the whole werewolf/vampire craze. All the DLC for this game seems short, unneccessary or cosmetic. I hate that. Why are the story missions only 2 hours long? Seriously, that sucks. I really want to buy the season pass, but with the past 2 dlc story missions being really short apparently, i just dont know if i should. Hopefully the last dlc is really good and long.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

Seems cool but at this point I am invulnerable to most attacks so unless I go back replay the game, I won't have much use for the bloodsucking skill. At lot of this DLC would be good for the first-time player who picks up the inevitable Game of the Year compilation. Maybe there's more to it than they're letting on but at that price, I doubt it.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By themangalist

@mrcraggle: @Shun_Akiyama: @TaliciaDragonsong: @StrainedEyes: Wow way to confuse people. And way to be pessimistic guys. It was explicitly announced that the third and last piece of story content would be The Trouble With Clones. These DLC packs which only costs 2 bucks have always been out there for those who want to add a little bit more to the game. I'm not saying the last DLC will end with a bang, but the air of disappointment is just too much; it really isn't that bad.

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xxizzypop

@sub_o: That would literally add nothing to my game at this point, other than the ability to suck blood, and even that would be useless since I can't take any damage. I want a reason to go back to SR3, but Volition's attempts thus far seem weak. Especially if there's only three story DLCs and two of them seem kind of forgettable when not outright bad.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By mrcraggle

@themangalist: I was unaware that this was $2 and not the last DLC. I haven't really been paying attention to that stuff until it comes out.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themangalist: DLC just ain't my thing, even for that price!
    I'm still happy Saints is so popular though!
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#12  Edited By Yummylee

Eh, I'll just skip this like all of the other miscellaneous rubbish that should have been apart of the Season Pass.

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Not excited! Cool extra's but I rather have more story dlc! I still think the only game to ever do the Vampire/Zombie thing good has been Red Dead Redemption. (Although I heard good things about Infamous 2's Vamp dlc)

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood is alright, but it got nuttin on Undead Nightmare. That's on a whole other level of DLC where only Borderlands and Rockstar games reside 8)

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Ugh. No thanks. God the DLC for this game is complete garbage.

Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@Krakn3Dfx said:

there's a shark rifle dude, how can that be garbage D:

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

@sate2801 said:

@Krakn3Dfx said:

there's a shark rifle dude, how can that be garbage D:

Because there's no mission where you have to hunt down a land shark, tame it, and take it back to Kinzie, who then develops a rifle capable of making it shoot out of the ground when you fire off a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.