Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

COOP Achievements

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Protoroll

Can you get the achievements for making a specific choice during the story while you're in someone another player's game? If you can, will any of you guys want to start a new game so that we can grind through those last few story achievements? I would really like to keep using my leveled up character. If not then I guess I'll have to make a new character.

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SteamPunkJin

I can personally confirm that you can in fact do that, I had done 'The Belgian Problem' and saved the building and then hopped over to help my friend - he blew up the building before realizing there was a choice and I snagged the achievement.

I have a related problem where I have no gang members to taunt and can't progress my challenges.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

@Protoroll:

I need to get all the co-op cheevos. Are you on a console or PC?

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Protoroll

@Ravenlight: I have the 360 version.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By hbkdx12

There's only 2 missions that give you trophies/achievements based on your decisions.

The Belgian Problem and the last mission in the game.

The last mission in the game is the only mission that can be replayed through the game's offering in which case, making the other decision wills till get you the alternate trophy

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By SMTDante89

For "The Belgian Problem", yes you can. A friend and I tried to do this a couple of weeks ago and I did get the achievements for it while in his game. I'm also assuming this can be used to get both items in a late mission where you have a choice.

When you either unmask Killbane or spare him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.