'Savage Moons' (PSN) Revealed! [You Weren't Expecting This]

#1 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Wholly Shyte!

I can already tell I am going to be loving this....
#2 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

Meh at best.

#3 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

I'll have to see more....it looks like a tower defence game with better graphics...

#4 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

I'm going to have to hear more on it but looks cool.

#5 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Seriously? Dude tower defense games = awesome.

Although the screens that are not gameplay look like crap, since they move the camera around too close to the ground which make all the textures look horrible. Still can't wait, hopefully we get footage later.

#6 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Seriously? Dude tower defense games = awesome.

Although the screens that are not gameplay look like crap, since they move the camera around too close to the ground which make all the textures look horrible. Still can't wait, hopefully we get footage later."
Yeah but PixelJunk Monsters would be fine...not to mention there are a lot of them online to play for free that are great.
#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Hmm... Looks alright. Of course it doesn't matter how it looks, it matters how it plays. Hope they release a demo of it.

#8 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Aw, at first I thought it was a new Earth Defence Force or something... just another tower defense Starship Troopers edition.

#9 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Is this from Leipzig?

#10 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I am assuming so.

#11 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

I immediately thought of Assault heroes after seeing those pictures for some reason.

#12 Posted by zidane33 (83 posts) -

what the hell is it?

#13 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

A tower defense game, like PJ Monsters but in 3D and more... detail/blood I suppose.

#14 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
#15 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

SPIDERS!

#16 Posted by blue74 (169 posts) -

not my cup of tea

#17 Posted by jtickner1 (116 posts) -

Hell reminds me of Starship Troopers.

#18 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Not something I'd really be interested in, but its nice to see original titles.

#19 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2419 posts) -
nerdboy said:
"I'll have to see more....it looks like a tower defence game with better graphics..."
"Better" being a matter of opinion. I think sprite based tower defense games are better.
#20 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
AndrewGaspar said:
"nerdboy said:
"I'll have to see more....it looks like a tower defence game with better graphics..."
"Better" being a matter of opinion. I think sprite based tower defense games are better."
Did you see it in motion? Moving the camera around at different angles makes the game look like crap tbh, but from the top down view that it is when ploaying the game, looks pretty good.
#21 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Wha????
I will need to see alot more of this game to understand what the hell is going on

#22 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -

Yes, big whoop.

#23 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

HOLY FUCKING REVIVAL!!! why

#24 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

This was an unnecessary bump. 

Also, I recommend Comet Crash for anyone looking for a tower defense game worth checking out for originality.

#25 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Snapstacle: all these year and a half old posts are getting bumped. why?!
#26 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@Ryax: I don't know, it's weird. I tried adding to the conversation though.
#27 Posted by xyzygy (10065 posts) -

"Meh" is all I can say to describe those screens.

#28 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

makes me want to go watch starship troopers

#29 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

STOP.

#30 Posted by Bucketdeth (8044 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" This was an unnecessary bump.  Also, I recommend Comet Crash for anyone looking for a tower defense game worth checking out for originality. "
I downloaded Savage Moon thinking it was Comet Crash and then found out it was a totally different game, but it's not bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.