Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scribblenauts

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Developed by 5th Cell Media, Scribblenauts is a puzzle-action game for the Nintendo DS in which players can spawn thousands of objects from a vast database to aid in solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles... or just dicking around in silly and hilarious ways. The choice is yours!

Hardest Scribblenauts level for you?

limewizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By limewizard

SPOILERS! I think? Maybe. Prehaps. Or maybe not. Depends how this post goes. Or stops. 

I would have chosen level 1-2, because I couldn't get my head around how to get the bloody butterfly down! But that is just me. 
    I could go for any out of 4-6 to 4-10. I think I ran out of hair on my head and legs. I've had to start else where for frustrations.

So tell me this. Which level has had you ripping out pubic hairs?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @limewizard said:
    "Which level has had you ripping out pubic hairs? "
    Ouch. What a way to finish off your first post. (Welcome by the way).

Eh. I havn't played much of it yet but it had to be the ant/sandwich one for me. The reason being was because I was trying to think too abstractly about it. On the other hand, my sister solved it three times in incredibly simple ways. I'm such an idiot...
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By rallier

I summoned a ladder and just grabbed it. The most frustrating one i've encountered thus far is the hurricane one, I managed to beat it but in a really odd and clumsy way though.

I might as well plus the guide i'm making here:  http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/scribblenauts-hint-based-walkthrough/1360/
    If anyone is interested in helping me complete this guide please go and add the solutions to some levels, i'll unlock it so that anyone can edit it (i'll keep supervision on though)

limewizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By limewizard

I think that could be a problem with these sort of games. I tried countless times with the butterfly level. I tried killing it, trapping it beneath an oil rig and even setting a Long Cat and Key Board Cat combo on it.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MistaSparkle

Before I learned almost everything could be solved with helicopter and rope, the one where you have to get the sheep but theres a wolf. Had me utterly baffled but not to the point of ripping pubic hairs. I dont think ill ever be at that point. Only once did i try, to see if it produced a tear. It did. Nuff said.
    Avatar image for deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e
    deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I had a hard time with the level that requires you to retrieve a dino omelette for the caveman. I struggled for quite awhile, I kept breaking the egg, until I figured out the incredibly easy way to do it.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ArchScabby

k, I'm getting paid tonight and getting this game tomorrow, so I'm saying no one is allowed to talk about it until then.  Because I hate all of you for already having it.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By AgentJ

The hardest level so far for me was the level with the spikes all around that kill the starrite if it touches any of them. I ended up beating it through sheer luck. I'm interested in seeing how other people beat that one. I believe it was the last level of the first world in the action segment. 

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallen189
    @AgentJ said:
    " The hardest level so far for me was the level with the spikes all around that kill the starrite if it touches any of them. I ended up beating it through sheer luck. I'm interested in seeing how other people beat that one. I believe it was the last level of the first world in the action segment.  "
    I fucking hated that, and I gave up on it.

Why can't I put a girder or a cork on the spikes.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AgentJ
    @Fallen189 said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    " The hardest level so far for me was the level with the spikes all around that kill the starrite if it touches any of them. I ended up beating it through sheer luck. I'm interested in seeing how other people beat that one. I believe it was the last level of the first world in the action segment.  "
    I fucking hated that, and I gave up on it.  Why can't I put a girder or a cork on the spikes. "
    Cork, i see. Want to know how I got it?
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rallier
    @AgentJ: I sure would, I'm trying to put together a guide for the game here on the site and that is the only level in the first world i'm missing. Even if it is not the best possible solution it would still be helpfull.
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fallen189
    @AgentJ said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    I fucking hated that, and I gave up on it.  Why can't I put a girder or a cork on the spikes. "
    Cork, i see. Want to know how I got it? "
    I know you can just fly under it, spawn a weight on the switch and then get it but thats kinda gay.
    AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By AgentofChaos

Welcome to Giant Bomb!

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AgentJ
    @Fallen189 said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    I know you can just fly under it, spawn a weight on the switch and then get it but thats kinda gay. "
    That has never worked for me oddly enough. Thats not how i did it. 
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rallier
    @AgentJ said:

" @Fallen189 said:

" @AgentJ said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    I know you can just fly under it, spawn a weight on the switch and then get it but thats kinda gay. "
    That has never worked for me oddly enough. Thats not how i did it.  "
    Just tried it with the helijetpack, it worked. Guess I'll add that solution to the guide since its quite a bit more straightforward.

Oh my i just did a par minus 2 on that level... I used the helibackpack to get up to the spike then removed it from Maxwell catching it in the air before it hits the spikes then dropped it strait above the button so it does not fall over and opens the hatch and jumped towards the Starlite to catch it mid air before it hit the spike.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.