Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Eleven

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

Upon booting up the game Leonard Nimoy notices that I am punctual and visit around the same time each day. He also tells me that the Seamen’s body should be changing soon.

I adjust their environment and without thinking, grab a caterpillar and drop it in. I’ve become used to feeding them every time I visit and wasn’t thinking. They aren't hungry and it sinks to the bottom, this isn’t a problem though as the moths are laying eggs constantly. I believe the spider is there to kill off any extras if they become to numerous.

The gillmen are swimming strangely, they are swimming upside down and they have learned to swim backwards with their front fins. I also notice miniscule protrusions 2/3 down their bodies. Today they ask me questions about me; about my favorite and least favorite aspects of myself. I’m realizing now their output can be viewed as philosophical wonderings, also they’re growing legs.

They ask me a few more questions regarding my image of myself and self confidence and then let me know they’re done for the day, well I guess me too.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

Upon booting up the game Leonard Nimoy notices that I am punctual and visit around the same time each day. He also tells me that the Seamen’s body should be changing soon.

I adjust their environment and without thinking, grab a caterpillar and drop it in. I’ve become used to feeding them every time I visit and wasn’t thinking. They aren't hungry and it sinks to the bottom, this isn’t a problem though as the moths are laying eggs constantly. I believe the spider is there to kill off any extras if they become to numerous.

The gillmen are swimming strangely, they are swimming upside down and they have learned to swim backwards with their front fins. I also notice miniscule protrusions 2/3 down their bodies. Today they ask me questions about me; about my favorite and least favorite aspects of myself. I’m realizing now their output can be viewed as philosophical wonderings, also they’re growing legs.

They ask me a few more questions regarding my image of myself and self confidence and then let me know they’re done for the day, well I guess me too.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

Leonard Nimoy is very observant. The Seamen are... almost as observant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.