Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Stuck on a the last few items (spoilers)

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ricetopher

Ok, so I've only got 2 gold bars, 1 missle pack and a suit item in that area that blows up after a cutscene. I know where that is and 2 of the 3 gold bars/missle pack, but I cant find out how to get to the room with one of them. Its near the early area of the game, next to the room where you get the MP5...I cant find any trace of an entrance to a room to the left where it should be. Sorry I dont have an image but hopefully that description helps.

stafax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty
    @ricetopher: You're screwed on the shotgun/Inertial Element, you can't get back in there. Happened to me too.

Also as for the ? next to the Pistol room, you need all 12 gold bars.
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Novyx

How do people miss the inertial element? I'm kinda confused on that one. I thought you had to go through the room it's in to get to that cutscene.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Bigandtasty
    @Novyx: I thought I would get it on the way back up but nope (the you-know-what forced me to get outside ASAP).
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Novyx

I see. I guess what I'm wondering is, why would you NOT want to get it on the way there?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.