the ? goes away when you have the item?

#1 Posted by MikeydCT (565 posts) -

Im missing 1 passkey, I looked on the map that shows where everything is and its mark with a . meaning i got it right? i hit level 20 that marks the stuff you missed on the map and there are no ? on the map. can anyone help me?    

#2 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

As far as I know yes. The ? turns into a . when you get the item.  

#3 Posted by ghad13 (50 posts) -

The last passkey is lot pointed out for you you have to find it yourself. I could tell you were it is nut idk if i should.

#4 Posted by r0k1ll (380 posts) -

Look in the room wear you got the Scuba mask. That was my last one. If not, look on a guide for a pass key in a save room. There is no ? if its a save room.

#5 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

Yes, the room where you got the scuba mask will not have a question mark on it because you got the scuba mask, but there is still a passkey in that room. Took me forever to figure it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.