Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 23, 2013

The fourth numbered entry in Atlus's RPG series of occult-themed tales in a post-apocalyptic world.

Q: Frequency of stats increasing "more" than normal?

Aestu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When recruiting demons with the Stats Plugin App, a successful recruitment will always increase their stats. Less frequently, their stats will be increased "more", or "far more" than normal.

I started New Game+ and tried to recruit some lowbie demons with the app. After many tries, none saw their stats increase "more" or "far more" than normal, although it had seemed common towards the end of my previous game. Increasing my level to 20 and putting all points into Luck didn't seem to have any influence.

What influences the frequency of stats increasing "more" or "far more" than normal?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I know there are apps that will increase it, but otherwise nothing.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

This might be a dumb thing to point out, but New Game + doesn't bring the apps you've bought over. I hope you haven't been leveling without going to buy apps.

Otherwise, I have no clue. I found myself getting new demons often, so I usually got other things with my app points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.