Persona 2 website opens

#1 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -

http://p2is.atlusnet.jp/

dat interface.

#2 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

I'll get excited if an English version materialises: Catherine and Innocent Sin please.

#3 Posted by reptilia_kun (103 posts) -

and for them to develop persona 5 after those projects

#4 Posted by endaround (2147 posts) -

Yes that home page is one of the best webpages I've seen.  Atlus must have hired some really good web people lately.

#5 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@endaround said:
" Yes that home page is one of the best webpages I've seen.  Atlus must have hired some really good web people lately. "
I was actually referencing the ingame UI upgrade, but your right, their webpages have looked really nice as of late(doubly so if you consider that most JP websites seem like they come from the nineties!)
#6 Edited by MannyMAR (491 posts) -

Also, to add to the demands of Catherine, Innocent Sin, and Persona 5, I want to add SMT 4. I'd prefer SMT 4 being developed next over P5 to reptilia_kun's dismay.

#7 Posted by hedfone (1751 posts) -

just make p5 what are you doing atlus?

#8 Edited by Capella (68 posts) -

They are making P5, remember? Whatever, this is the chance for Innocent Sin to finally be localized.

I notice the game environments look exactly the same, though the interface does look nicer.

#9 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I was hoping they would just relaunch the old Persona 2 homepage and just update it with new news. 
Still, this is pretty nice.

#10 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@mannymar said:
" Also, to add to the demands of Catherine, Innocent Sin, and Persona 5, I want to add SMT 4. I'd prefer SMT 4 being developed next over P5 to reptilia_kun's dismay. "
You mean Strange Journey?:P

BTW guys, P5 has already been confirmed to be in development, so don't worry about that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.