Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Does the game end when you (spoilers obviously)

DavidSnakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidSnakes

So I'm in Adachi's dungeon on 12/08 and I know the deadline is 12/24.  If I beat his dungeon today, can I still play to the 24th or does the game just end?

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

you will jump to 12/25 for a special event, after that you will jump to spring where you get a shot at the true ending.

delsaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By delsaber

No, there's a little more afterwards. I think there's also a time jump once you've finished that dungeon, though, so you might want to stall as long as you can just to take advantage of the extra days in December for last minute grinding/social linking before the point of no return.

DavidSnakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DavidSnakes
    @Delsaber said:
    " No, there's a little more afterwards. There's also a time jump once you've finished that dungeon, though, so you might want to stall as long as you can just to take advantage of the extra days in December before the point of no return. "
    I will totally do that.  Thanks.
    endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By endaround

The day you want to finish is 12/22.  After that and you'll miss a special event, before that and you'll lose SL opportunities.

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Darkstar614

If you really don't care about the Christmas eve event, with whichever girlfriend you invite over, the 23rd is actually a better date for being inside the TV. The fusion forecast is "Bonus S. Link Exp" AND "Bonus Stats" with NO conditions.

But ultimately it's probably better to beat it on the 22nd for the little event. Popularity leads to intimacy.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ

There's also another dungeon if you successfully go for the True Ending so there's still quite a bit left.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.