My Persona 4 Crisis!

#1 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

Persona 4 is making me want to kill myself. In two weeks I have played through nearly all of this game and I'm about to hit the final month (march). I'm getting so burned out that I'm starting to lose faith and my sanity. I need encouragement! Help!

#2 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (663 posts) -

What? If you don't like it then stop playing it.

#3 Posted by Venatio (4485 posts) -

Umm take a break? It's an amazing game but I played it over the course of several months, while watching the Endurance run

#4 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

I wasn't meaning to say I didn't like it, my point was that I like it so much it's gotten it's hooks in me, in a way, a game hasn't in years.

#5 Edited by Venatio (4485 posts) -
@MrPilkington said:

I wasn't meaning to say I didn't like it, my point was that I like it so much it's gotten it's hooks in me, in a way, a game hasn't in years.

Oh, same here, you just made it sound so negative

I'm currently doing the same with Persona 3 Portable, female MC playthrough is about 75% finished
#6 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

It didn't mean to sound negative, though I am getting kind of burned out. Lol I haven't found a game that has hooked me this hard since I was in middle school.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.