Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

My Persona 4 Crisis!

Avatar image for deactivated-6157afb2b3c07
    deactivated-6157afb2b3c07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Persona 4 is making me want to kill myself. In two weeks I have played through nearly all of this game and I'm about to hit the final month (march). I'm getting so burned out that I'm starting to lose faith and my sanity. I need encouragement! Help!

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

What? If you don't like it then stop playing it.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

Umm take a break? It's an amazing game but I played it over the course of several months, while watching the Endurance run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't meaning to say I didn't like it, my point was that I like it so much it's gotten it's hooks in me, in a way, a game hasn't in years.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venatio
    @MrPilkington said:

I wasn't meaning to say I didn't like it, my point was that I like it so much it's gotten it's hooks in me, in a way, a game hasn't in years.

Oh, same here, you just made it sound so negative

I'm currently doing the same with Persona 3 Portable, female MC playthrough is about 75% finished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It didn't mean to sound negative, though I am getting kind of burned out. Lol I haven't found a game that has hooked me this hard since I was in middle school.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.