Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Naoto Social Link? HELP PLEASE

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

So I just rescued her from the TV world and I was wondering, how do I start up her social link, when can I do it

Please NO SPOILERS!

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio
    sidescroller said:
    "You need to have maxed courage and knowledge first of all, and then you have to talk to the guy by the book store, he'll be wearing black and have sunglasses.  After that, you can talk to Naoto on the first floor of the main class building to start her social link."
    Wow really? How will I know when I have MAX knowledge and courage? Will the game tell me?
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle

Menu > Status > Main Character > press square to see your characteristic levels.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pause422

Never knew it was max courage as well, but I had that by default...just thought knowledge. Anyway yeah, everyday after school, once you hit max knowl/courage go to the Market district side where the Shrine is, and at the bottom of it there will be a guy in a black suit when you're able to do the social link. I believe its not immediately it will let you, but after some days pass he'll be there.

ZettaSlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZettaSlow

First day he shows up is october 21st, and then he shows up every other day or two after that.

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Terrents

I went through the entire game only meeting that dude once wtf!

what ever i gotta beat the 3d one now. which is even long from what it says on the back

Rise is more my chick anyway

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Stang

Her S link is easy to finish, but you don't have a whole lot of time to get it done. Just a heads up.

edit

Holy fuck batman, this thread is ancient.

Koihime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koihime

Steps
    1.Max Knowledge and Courage
    2. go to Shopping District North and when you got there, talk to a man in a suit in the very bottom of North Shopping District, He will give you a card
    3. Go to Yasogami High School and Check around First floor
    4.One Naoto is spotted talk to him about the plain white card and after that.....
    5. after the conversation you have now unlocked Naoto Social Link Fortune Arcana
    6. You can talk to him during rainy days at the same spot you found him at the first floor 
    I would know cause i maxed out his social link ^_^ Hope i helped Does anyone need help about Kanji's Social Link now?

Just ask me.. P4 addict

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.