Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Persona 4, simple faq/guide for just the s.link events?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Long story short I started P4 over, this time on the higher difficulty. But I've been trying to find a guide for the answers to things like the s.link interactions and other events where answers/certain actions result in a boost to an s.link or stat. I've been using a few guides, one that is very well done and has a lot of screenshots, but they are for max s.link and require a certain order so it is hard for me to follow. I end up getting lost and I have to sift through a huge pdf to find the screenshot or description of the event.

I just want something that has for example Chie's s.link events and the answers that result in the most bonus for each, since they seem to come in a particular order that would be easy to follow and just check off when I complete the next event. Usually I can google for answers to tests and random crap. The answers are there in the max s.link guides but I like to just go off and do my own thing, I tend to grind and collect personas way more that the guides allow for. I'll go for max s.link on my 2nd playthrough.

Kevitte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kevitte
    AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By AuthenticM

There's also a little site known as GameFAQs.

And once you're done, you could create one yourself here on GiantBomb.

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sgjackson
    @MrOldboy said:
    one that is very well done and has a lot of screenshots, but they are for max s.link and require a certain order so it is hard for me to follow.
    Where is this? I wouldn't mind looking through it.
    MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MrOldboy
    @sgjackson:  

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/947/947395p1.html 

yeah, maybe once I find all the best answers I'll make a guide. Seems like something useful if your just playing the game for fun and not for max s.links. The answers are so vague and are sometimes in my opinion just plain stupid.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.