Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

re-watching the ER

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SonicFire

Well, even though I've played through the game twice now, and watched all 100 hours of the endurance run, I randomly started watching it again. 

Geez, this game is still good, and it's funny remembering Jeff and Vinny going in the early days.  

Deadly premonition has nothing on this one...

HHAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By HHAP

I would watch it again, but I don't have much time these days.  You are definitely right, about P4 > Deadly Premonition.   I hope I'm not being biased b/c I was playing the back half of P3 while they started, and it felt good relating the two games.   

Lolzhacked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lolzhacked

That is kinda funny, because just the other day I found myself doing the same thing, re watching it from the beginning. :D

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ch3burashka

Already re-watched about 2 months back. Felt like a moron for watching a game played by two dudes.... again.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

DeathByWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By DeathByWaffle

I just started re-watching it yesterday. I'm sick, and I don't feel like moving, so this really is the best way to spend my time.

Really.

vinsanity09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By vinsanity09
    @CH3BURASHKA said:

" Already re-watched about 2 months back. Felt like a moron for watching a game played by two dudes.... again. "

haha I know what you mean. I never watched it before so I started to do that last week. the thing is I have some friends who are not really into gaming who come to see me randomly from time to time, it's always an awkward moment when they see me, like you said, watching a game being played by 2 dudes. I just close the window and try to change the subject as fast as possible before they ask the big question: what the hell are you watching??
    eldiax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By eldiax

Deadly Premonition is awesome and really interesting, but Persona was something very special. I will watch it again if I have time, it seems like an activity made for when you're ill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.