Here we go again - Steam gift code

#1 Posted by mostman (251 posts) -

No contest - just PM me your email address and I'll send it along. First come first serve. If you don't get a response, someone beat you to it.

#2 Posted by mostman (251 posts) -

Still available. Free copy of CIV V.

#3 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

yes please

#4 Posted by mostman (251 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson: Yours. Mods - please lock. Thread has served its purpose. :)

#5 Edited by mlarrabee (2993 posts) -

It still has use to me!

My options were Brave New World for $15, and Civ V: Gold Edition AND BNW for $20. So here's Civ V: Gold.

4A9XP-MG9X8-Y8D8?

The missing letter is Vinny's son's first initial. (Should listen to the Bombcast, robots!)

EDIT: And here's BioShock:

9A6ZW-YQBRZ-?NV9K

The missing letter is Max's dad's first initial. (If robots can figure that one out I'll admit defeat.)

#6 Posted by ThunderSlash (1830 posts) -
#7 Posted by Marokai (3066 posts) -

@mlarrabee: I'm surprised it wasn't taken by this point, but I used the Bioshock code, so, I appreciate it.

#8 Edited by L33T_HAXOR (309 posts) -

I've got an extra Civ5 Gold key from a bundle I bought. Just PM me and I'll give it to you. Happy New Year!

EDIT: GONE!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.