Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SimCity

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The fifth major installment of the SimCity franchise is a new take on the old city simulation formula. It features asynchronous multiplayer as well as Maxis' new Glassbox engine, allowing for real time customization and upgrading of buildings.

So I was Playing The Wonderful End of the World

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zFUBARz

It occurred to me, Having a Katamari style disaster would be pretty damn great. Maybe, just seeing prince rolling a bunch of rubble across the map, cutting a swathe through your town. I'm sure the physics involved in tearing up houses would be rough, but it'd be pretty good stuff.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Due to licensing issues I'm sure that would never happen, but man it would be sweet if it could! I'd love that.

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zFUBARz

I miss the good old days of Bowser rampaging through cities. Damned lawyer!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.