Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sine Mora

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 21, 2012

A side-scrolling shoot-'em-up by Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital Reality, set in an anthropomorphic dieselpunk fantasy universe.

Sine Mora cancelled for PS3, now an XBLA exclusive.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael
    http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/08/grasshopper-and-digital-realitys-sine-mora-now-an-xbla-exclusiv/ 

A slight change of plans for Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital Reality's upcoming downloadable shooter, Sine Mora: it'll only be downloadable on Xbox. The two companies announced today that the "diesel-punk" time-shifting shmup is now an XBLA exclusive, despite its original status as both an XBLA and PSN release.

I didn't plan to buy it on Playstation 3 anyway, and I imagine most people who are into the genre are Xbox 360 owners so I don't expect this will affect sales significantly. Nevertheless, this is a bummer for PS3-only owners looking forward to this.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Icemael

Release date announced:

http://www.xblafans.com/sine-mora-shooting-up-the-place-on-march-21-39804.html 

We’ve been talking Sine Mora up for a long while from character reveals to differences in the gameplay but we finally have a release. Digital Reality ran a contest to see who could guess the release date and it turns out March 21 was the winner.

Launch trailer: 

I still don't like the screen shake and the twirling suicide bullets, but this certainly gives a better impression than previous footage.
    UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UnrealDP

Yeah, not the biggest suprise in the world. Oh well. Probably wouldn't have sold that much more anyways.

Zithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zithe

@Icemael: Thanks for the update, but I have a small request. If you're going to embed a YouTube video, could you use the real embed URL that YouTube gives so we have full controls (like playing the video in fullscreen)? Otherwise, that might as well be a giant square link to the YouTube page where I do get those options.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Icemael
    @Zithe: Where on the video's Youtube page can I find such an URL? 

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Gonna re-embed the Sine Mora trailer.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By xyzygy

Is Suda 51 involved with this game?

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Icemael
    @xyzygy: No.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By xyzygy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.