Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sleeping Dogs

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Recreating the thrill of Hong Kong action movies, Sleeping Dogs is an open-world crime adventure that tells the story of undercover officer Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad organization in the streets of a fictional Hong Kong.

For those who have the PlayStation 3 version, how is it?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Simple question.

I mostly buy all of my games on my Xbox 360, but my twenty gigabyte harddrive is quickly running out of space, and all the planned downloadable content has me interested that I might not be able to download it all, (seeing as I can't even install the game to my HD).

How is the PlayStation 3 version running? I'm not looking for a comparison of any of the versions, I'd just like to know how it runs on the PS3, and if there are any noticeable issues.

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bell_End

like the PC but not as pretty or as smooth

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By napalm

@Bell_End said:

like the PC but not as pretty or as smooth

Uh.

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By HydraHam

As someone who also buys most of their games on 360 (or used to, sold it last week) the PS3 version runs fine, there is no noticeable tearing/slow-down or massive pop-ins. It runs pretty damn well and i think it looks great but i am no graphics whore like some. The animations are also fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.