Who gives a fuck?

#5 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -
@Mikewrestler5 said:
" Who gives a fuck? "
#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Mikewrestler5 said:
" Who gives a fuck? "
People who enjoy the series? 

I can't really claim that the quality was the highest, but I liked those games for what they were. NY was a bit disappointing, but I still own an Xbox copy of LA.
#7 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -
@Mikewrestler5 said:
" Who gives a fuck? "
I kinda do asshole. Maybe some people wanted to see if this would actually turn out to be interesting.
#8 Posted by Mikewrestler5 (602 posts) -
@Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Mikewrestler5 said:
" Who gives a fuck? "
I kinda do asshole. Maybe some people wanted to see if this would actually turn out to be interesting. "
There's nothing interesting at all about the series. I still have the first game. It's a shit product. I didn't play the second one because it was supposedly even worse than the first. As for this one, well, we'll never know how it would have turned out. If this past in any indication, though, then this game would have been shit.
#9 Posted by bartok (2480 posts) -

It has been awhile but did the first True Crime game have a boss fight against a dragon and had you fight magical ninja zombies ?

#10 Posted by Callumrides (357 posts) -

well this sucks the game looked fun as hell

#11 Posted by Tearhead (2168 posts) -

Damn, I was looking forward to this game. I enjoyed the first two a lot, even though I knew they were kinda bad. I guess this is it for the series :(

#12 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

Damn... I was actually looking forward to this game :(

#13 Posted by EpicBenjamin (626 posts) -
@bartok
It has been awhile but did the first True Crime game have a boss fight against a dragon and had you fight magical ninja zombies ?
I'm a wizard, and that was fucked up.
#14 Posted by Mcfart (1624 posts) -

who
gives
a
fuck
?

#15 Posted by sharma55 (458 posts) -

Didn't look so bad, I was interested to see how it was going to turn out.

#16 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

A Woo-flick with a lot of guns and martial arts combat, springled with an open world setting in Hong Kong and tons og slow motion and action scenes? Stupid Activision for ruining a great idea...

#17 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I was interested to see how it would turn out, but the early footage of it looked pretty awful and I'm sure if Activision thought it could actually compete with GTA and Saints Row, they would have had it out as soon as possible.. so I can't say I'm heartbroken about it being cancelled.

#18 Posted by oatz (1103 posts) -

That sucks.

#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

indifferent, really. 
sorry to all True Crime fans :( 

removing it from the 2011 list thread.

#20 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

That really does suck, I absolutely adored the craziness of the first true crime. The branching paths were neat and it added some re playability.
I didn't like New York because it was pretty broken, but it had some neat ideas.
I was looking forward to more crazy hand to hand combat mixed with gun play, too bad really.

#21 Posted by Brendan (7810 posts) -

If it was cancelled it probably wasn't shaping up to anything spectacular, but that sucks for the True Crime fans anyway.

#22 Posted by RockAction (377 posts) -

I thought this was an odd one to cancel, i just read an article about how it was the most detailed open world game yet etc 

seems weird they would cancel it if it was being shown off 

i remember the first one, but i don't remember it that fondly, reminded me of san andreas except that san andreas was a far better game

#23 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

True Crime LA was mediocre at best, New York was completely unplayable. Nevertheless I always had a soft spot for the series shame that this one didn't make it but if it got cancelled then it was probably for the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.