3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Gray and Brown (With Video Review) 0

It's been over five years since the last numbered SOCOM game, and the industry has evolved and shifted in untold ways since then. What may have been considered cutting edge in 2005 is now dated and generic. With that in mind, and fresh off the success of their massively multiplayer shooter MAG, Zipper Interactive have dragged their most famous franchise kicking and screaming into the next generation. Unfortunately, while the graphics may be sharper and the online features more robust, this f...

A solid third person shooter 0

I've been a pretty big Socom fan since the originals came out on the PlayStation2 and became my primary online shooter on the system, and recently had a chance to complete Socom 4, here's my quick bullet point thoughts:I was pleasantly surprised by the voice acting performances and story as the game progressed, it's not exactly Shakespeare, but it felt really solid and sincere by the end of it.The squad management abilities are good and relatively easy to pick up, but can be annoying as the butt...