Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOMA

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2015

A horror game from Frictional Games. Set at the bottom of the ocean, it explores themes of the self, humanity, the mind, and consciousness.

New Trailer: Item #4017 - "Mockingbird"

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By abendlaender

Fricitional released a new....well trailer I guess for Some and I'm so excited for this game you guys.....horror in space is like the best thing I can think off. Old mansions bore me to tears, as do ghosts and mummies and stuff but this? This looks just frigging cool. I hope the game will be good....soooo much potential

btw. I would love it if this game doesn't start with "shit is fucked up, find out what happened" but actually giving the player a few hours in an "intact" environement and witnessing the downfall of it all live, maybe partake in a few experiments with those robots? AIs? before everything "starts". Think Half Life 1 but a bit longer and creepier (also, less rail-roads). That would be great I think.

Leonshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really like the concept. I can understand the SCP-comparisons, though this looks to be focused on machines more so than the all-encompassing SCP. I wonder how all this stuff will translate to gameplay, but I'm not in a hurry for these trailers to stop.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Fuck yes! That was amazing.

BTW, here's the accompanying description.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
    deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What is sentence structure.
    I like the videos but have no idea what to think of the 'game' yet, since there is no game yet.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By leebmx

There are going to be six more of these from what I can tell from the site. I really love this sort of creepy sci-fi. Veeerrrry interested in this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.