Should this game get a sequel/reboot?

#1 Posted by Gold_Yoshi (10 posts) -

I was clearing out my DS games not too long ago & saw this, having completely forgotten that I owned it. It was then that I remembered reading somewhere years ago that Bioware were developing (or at least thinking about) a sequel, with no word about being spoken about it since then.

So yeah, do you think this game deserves a follow-up? I mean it did end on a cliff-hanger which, while nobody's on the edge of their seats to see what happened next, would be nice to have some resolution to.

Or should the game be forgotten about, with another Sonic-based RPG that suits his style better (i.e, more speed-based combat)? Like how Mario RPGs were sort of rebooted after Super Mario RPG by Paper Mario & Mario and Luigi.

Or should the phrase 'Sonic-based RPG' be a crime if uttered in a public place?

#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6180 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by WildFloyd (127 posts) -

I think if it were more big the cat centred, i would be interested in a series.

#4 Posted by Mousse_gallon (173 posts) -

Yes if its more like mario rpg for the snes.

#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Never played it, but heard good things.

#6 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

It came out in 2008, come on a reboot is so not needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.