sparkster's Sonic Shuffle (Dreamcast) review

Decent Game

For those who do not know what this game is, this is basically the sonic/sega version of mario party.  You can chose from 4 people; sonic, tails, knuckles, and amy.  Your goal is to collect a certain number of stones, and you move with face down "playing cards." (instead of dice and the max number is 6).  The mini games are a lot of fun, mostly 4 player related games instead of being either 2vs2, duel etc.  And being on the dreamcast the graphics are pretty good.  Overall a good game, and a great game for all of you sonic fans!

Other reviews for Sonic Shuffle (Dreamcast)

Soniku Shuffure 0

I have found myself a beautiful Gem of gaming. Something so great, It makes me want to read the paper to find something interesting. SONIC SHUFFLE for the Dreamcast is such a game. First, I know what you're thinking. "Sonic Shuffle is like.... bad!" To answer that, yes. But what is bad to most people? Surely this isn't the greatest achievement in Mario Party-like fun, But it's makeshift enough for you to enjoy it for what it is! Take the horrible character model animation, and bad voice acting...