Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

The fifth installment in Namco's Soul series of weapon-based fighting games, Soulcalibur IV is the first to be released on seventh-generation consoles and the first online entry in the series. It's known for its use of Star Wars characters as guest fighters.

Are you having more fun in 1 vs 1 or player match up to 4 players

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gamer

I haven't bought the game yet, but I am guessing you would have more fun in the 4 player mode, don't you wish they made it up to 16 players, then this game would take DOA to hell!

Killuminati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Killuminati

It's not like all 4 players play at the same time. The 4 player matches can get kinda boring while your waiting for the other two players to fight. I usually just practice with my characters on the 4 player battles.

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gamer

its not really boring because you wait in line to fight the best player, its only boring if you lose every match

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By orange_pork

I have the most fun in 4 player, because after a while the  matches just become more about having fun and talking to eachother than about being hardcore competitive. Last night 5 or 6 of us just spent a couple hours picking Auto Custom and talking about Hayley Williams from Paramore or some shit.

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Wolswor

4 player player matches are so much more fun...sometimes.  Last night I went up against some fag who made a 200% health Kilik and 5 rounds, he sucked ass and I still won but it was pretty infuriating to see him bring that doucher out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.