Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

The fifth installment in Namco's Soul series of weapon-based fighting games, Soulcalibur IV is the first to be released on seventh-generation consoles and the first online entry in the series. It's known for its use of Star Wars characters as guest fighters.

~ Official Voldo Topic ~

Avatar image for bombermankiiier
    BombermanKiIIer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BombermanKiIIer

Share your strategies and such. Hmm..combos anyone? Right now I'm trying to get used to using Blind Calisto Rush, since it makes for a great combo starter.

1[K], 1[B], G+A_G+B (Throw is not guaranteed)
    BCR A, BS 3B, BS 22_88B, [B+K]
    BCR A, BS 3B, BS 22_88B, 1[B], G+A_G+B (Throw is not guaranteed)
    BS 44A, BCR A, BS 3B, BS 22_88B, BS 1[B], G+A_G+B (Throw is not guaranteed)
    BCR A+K, CR B (Use this to learn to duck against you, then you use other combos with BS 3B as a launcher. They won't see it coming)

Easy switch from CR to BCR: CR [A+K]
    ^That is one of Voldo's most valuable attacks IMO.

Avatar image for bombermankiiier
    BombermanKiIIer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BombermanKiIIer

No Voldo players? Sad, really. I found new mixups I'm willing to share! ._____.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By alexl86

I used Voldo a lot way back in Soul Blade, but after that... I guess I kinda used him more than the average character in SCII, but since I found him... unsafe. I probably went through all his moves in SCIII as I did with all characters back then, but I guess he just doesn't hold my interest anymore. I just went through his story mode in this game and since I haven't touched him. I still feel he is one of the best character to use if you want to play mind games and of the original fighters, his style is easily the most interresting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.