Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: Tenorman's Revenge

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 30, 2012

When the evil Scott Tenorman steals the hard drive to Cartman's Xbox 360, it's up to him and his friends to travel through time to fight his robot Ginger army.

is the game good?

stange88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By stange88

i was wondering if the game was good or not, im considering buying it, can somebody help me out?

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Masha2932

@Stange88: The game was releasing today so give it a day or two for reviews to pop up.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
    the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By the_hiro_abides

I'm just going to post what I posted in the other topic for this game.

I just played the trial and it's pretty mediocre. It's definitely your run of the mill platforming game. Having said that the story and references to the show are great! I'm still going to get it.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By deskp

Does it have any voice acting?

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By EuanDewar

has some strong words for this game.

efman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By efman

Haven't turned the thing on today, but shouldn't there be a demo of this out right now along with the release of the game? I might give it a go later on -- it is, after all, a platformer, with RPG elements(?).

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By matthias2437

I heard from a few people I know that are reviewing it that it is very, very bad.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Krakn3Dfx
    efman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By efman

Bummer!

Distrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Distrato

It doesn't look good at all to me. I'm sick of seeing platforming games though.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShaggE

That QL was depressing, since I loved SPLGTDP.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Bestostero

nobody streaming this yet either... been searching for one all day :(

icytower38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By icytower38

Thank god I got this game for free, it is quite possibly the worst game I've played in a long time. Though the show references are great.

If you are purchasing season 15 then the game is worth it as it's free (to like the first 20,000 people). If you aren't purchasing the season the game is not worth it at all.

Lenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lenny

The demo is pretty dire, I'm glad this isn't the Obsidian game...

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair to it, the trial is not really representative of the full product and is undoubtedly the most boring level in the entire game. Later on when you start controlling the superheroes and get to some trickier sections it becomes at least bearable, but no sadly it's not great. The show references are plentiful and funny though.

Avatar image for lady_of_the_patriots
    Lady_of_the_patriots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you like more south park humor then yes its good. Other than that its a basic platformer.

When i first saw it I thought it was the new RPG they were making and was like "Shit its out already?"

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@ShaggE said:

What does that stand for? South Park: Lets get the dirty pair?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShaggE

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@ShaggE said:

What does that stand for? South Park: Lets get the dirty pair?

South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play.

It's short for Comedy Central's South Park Let Us Go Tower Defense Play: The Game Based on Comedy Central's Hit Show, South Park, by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, Now Available on Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360 Home Entertainment Console for 1200 Microsoft Points (or 15 Dollars).

Or CSSPLUGTDPTGBCCHSSPTTMSNAMXBLAX360HEC1200MSP15D (pronounced "Squinky").

Fasckira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fasckira

Nothing of interest at all here. Very let down, but its got some nice Southpark moments and humour.

At best you might have a bit of fun playing co-op but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

cutyoface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cutyoface

I tried the trial yesterday and i was not impressed at all. The combat was terrible.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @icytower38

Thank god I got this game for free, it is quite possibly the worst game I've played in a long time. Though the show references are great.

If you are purchasing season 15 then the game is worth it as it's free (to like the first 20,000 people). If you aren't purchasing the season the game is not worth it at all.

The worst game you've played in a long time? The game looks average, there are much worse games.
    Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grillbar

i know this is a bit late but the QL says NO

ztarscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ztarscream

wow...just wow....listen to all of you...I bet not one of you has played the game right through....just saying it's shit based on the graphics and a few levels.....go back to playing cod the LOT of you ungrateful turds. The game is good. It's not the greatest game but it is not at all bad and if you are a south park fan it is actually one of the best arcade games you can get.

Firstly the game is a platformer which will immediately alienate 99% of you. If the greatest platforming title of all time which is Mario Bros 3 were released today.....I'd hate to see how you idiots would treat it.

Secondly the game incorporates classic old style gameplay......you know...when games used to actually be difficult? So I can imagine people using up all their game lives in this game because it is not easy. It's not hard either but it does hold a challenge and you can't just expect to pass a level 100% without knowing a few platforming tricks. It's sorta like across between megaman/mario/rayman....if you hate this game you probably hate Megaman.

This game is for fans of the platform genre. Expect to see high reviews from anyone who will give the game a chance and low scores from ignorant kids who don't like platform games.

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Freshbandito

@ztarscream said:

wow...just wow....listen to all of you...I bet not one of you has played the game right through....just saying it's shit based on the graphics and a few levels.....go back to playing cod the LOT of you ungrateful turds. The game is good. It's not the greatest game but it is not at all bad and if you are a south park fan it is actually one of the best arcade games you can get.

Firstly the game is a platformer which will immediately alienate 99% of you. If the greatest platforming title of all time which is Mario Bros 3 were released today.....I'd hate to see how you idiots would treat it.

Secondly the game incorporates classic old style gameplay......you know...when games used to actually be difficult? So I can imagine people using up all their game lives in this game because it is not easy. It's not hard either but it does hold a challenge and you can't just expect to pass a level 100% without knowing a few platforming tricks. It's sorta like across between megaman/mario/rayman....if you hate this game you probably hate Megaman.

This game is for fans of the platform genre. Expect to see high reviews from anyone who will give the game a chance and low scores from ignorant kids who don't like platform games.

congrats, your first post smacks of raving lunacy. You're easily the craziest turnip on this farm since jay1144928291 or whatever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f502fb18ea3e
    deactivated-5f502fb18ea3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BBQBram

@ztarscream said:

Welcome to the site! We sure can't wait for more of your judgments!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShaggE

@ztarscream said:

Or it's the glitches, bad design, and forced replay that people hate.

Poor kid. If you get that worked up over a licensed XBLA game, you're going to succumb to hypertension by the time you turn 12... so, so sad...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.