Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spaceteam

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 01, 2012

Work together with 1-7 other users in your immediate vicinity to keep your spaceteam from falling into wormholes or just blowing up.

has anyone tried spaceteam

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

I just downloaded and played with my roommate, it's pretty good, has anyone else tried it?

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Zereta

I really want to try it but in my circle of friends, I'm the only one who really likes stuff like this.

Yea, its tough being me.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By audioBusting

I have no friends I can yell at around here.. I was thinking of Jeff's setup with my iPhone and iPad but I don't want to be further reminded of my loneliness.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By l4wd0g

My wife and I were playing it last night. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to play it with my other in-laws at Christmas.

Vadered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vadered

@Zereta said:

I really want to try it but in my circle of friends, I'm the only one who really likes stuff like this.

Yea, its tough being me.

They'll like it too. It's a bunch of fun even if you aren't a big nerd. The issue is more do they have apple stuff to play it on.

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By JazGalaxy

How do you set it up? I mean, network the devices? I want to play it with my friends, but it would be a mix of people with iphones and ipads...

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By abdo

@JazGalaxy: it's no problem, you all have to be connected to the same wi-fi network, or just turn on Bluetooth. And it'll play on any iOS device, iPad, Iphone or iPod Touch.

Played this with my brother on an iPod Touch and iPad and we had a lot of fun. It's fantastic.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By GS_Dan

Hoping for an Android version.

defe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By defe

Yeah, I've been spreading the Spacelove since I saw the Quick Look. Fortunately it came into my life right before winter break, so I was able to get some just excellent people back in town and get them all shouting at each other and singing the song from the credits. And yeah, if you haven't looked at the credits yet, be sure to do that. It's a treat.

Anyway, for anyone starting out, I strongly recommend having everyone turn on bluetooth instead of using wifi. I've found that even on good wifi networks the bluetooth is more reliable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.