3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Free to play . . . to a point 0

When Steam announced free to play games I figured I’d check some of them out ― it should be safe because I’m too cheap to pay for whatever’s extra.  Spiral Knights looked a little cartoony for my tastes but sounded like it could be entertaining so I installed it.  It was moderately enjoyable for a while, but once I got far enough it started to feel like I had to either pay or keep repeating the same parts of the game to collect enough credits to buy what other players had bought w...

A pretty fun little MMO with quite a few innovations 0

This is a spiral knight. The look is customizable, and each gets a unique color theme.OverviewSpiral Knights is an action-RPG that takes place in an MMO world. While the dungeons are instanced, with characters groups limited to 4, the trade area allows for about a hundred players to actively trade and talk with each other. That being said, this game can be played completely single-player if you wish; the dungeons scale monster HP to accommodate player count, and I find this mode is actually pref...