Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

I can't sell parts or use keyboard shorcuts...

XenoBreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XenoBreak

I already made a topic on the ea spore forums but no answer yet... i just got the game today to find this problem... I DO have a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse but i never had a problem with any other game...

When i drag the part off the creature is comes off with the mouse and shows a sell price but when i release the button it snaps back onto the guy... thus any item i put on a creature is permanent... my guy looks ridiculous because of this lol...

Also i cant use keyboard shortcuts for skills and such, like space for the jump skill, i can move my guy with the arrow keys though... also when i hit enter it switches between windowed and maximized screen modes... 

I cant enjoy the game until i solve this... :(

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Kyle

Ouch. That's bizarre. I'm using a logitech wireless mouse and I haven't had a problem. Well I hope you've tried at least uninstalling and then reinstalling.

Maybe you should check if there's some sort of logitech utility you can use for your keyboard to help it function correctly in games and other situations, or vice versa, make sure you dont have one running already.

also make sure you've downloaded all the latest drivers for the keyboard and mouse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.