Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Aug 02, 1998

Released shortly after the Special Edition re-releases of the original Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade is a 3D on-rails arcade game by Sega that follows key events from the films.

I loved this!

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Everytime we went to Chuck E. Cheeses, this is the only game I'd play. =P

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Agreed, this game is dope. Only thing I hate is how the controls are inverted. You kinda get used to it, but it's always confusing when you have to do a lightsaber dual against Darth Vader. But other than that the game is sweet. I remember it had speakers on the chair, and even from a distance, you could always hear R2D2 scream "EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" It blew your ears out when you sat in the chair. But it was pretty immersive.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

BLAST FROM THE PAST 

However this game was pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.