Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

GSL August (Code A and S) Update!! *SPOILERS*

DerBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By DerBrick

Have you heard this joke before? Stop me if you have... ok.. here goes... 4 foreigners walk into the GOM Studio and... I know its wrong to joke about it, but Fenix, Nani, Thorzain, and Jinro all were eliminated from Code A and must qualify again. If you win your Ro16 match you get a spot in the Up and Down match, if not, enjoy Code A for another season and see if your team can send you to MLG. Monday morning, the Ro8 for Code A will take place and here are your matches!!

• GanZi vs. Check
    • JYP vs. TaeJa
    • YoDa vs. Leenock
    • Jjakji vs. MKP

You'll notice that DRG isn't there, he won his first game, tried a six pool, almost came back from it, then in the third set, fast expand to gold... yeah... he will be at MLG next week. Remember that the winner of Code A gets a spot in Code S no matter what.

Since HuK was in America for the B.net invite, his group was put on hold till Tuesday morning. This week will have 3 groups in Code S play. Groups C, E and F. Groups G and H will take place Wed morning. Group D was a bit of a shock. NaDa 2-0, Keen 2-1, CoCa 1-2 and Alicia 0-2. Nothing else really to report here, I'll have the MLG invites at the end of the update.

TEAM LEAGUE!!! OMG OMG OMG... F. United won.. .they won... holy balls THORZAIN is a baller!! Almost getting the all kill on MVP, lost to Genius on match point, Genius beat Soccer, then Nani came in to clean it up. WOW! TSL secured their spot for the playoffs with a solid win over oGsTL. There was a shake up in the standings over in Group B. FXOKorea (fOu) took out ZeNEX. I can't believe i'm typing this but... ummm.. thebest closed it out taking out Puzzle, Line and CoCa. Yeah, thebest... bad banshee control and all.

Standing Update!!!

Group A

1. Team SCV Life 3-0 (12-4)
    2. MVP 2-1 (11-10)
    3. F. United 1-0 (4-3)
    4. Prime.We 1-2 (8-10)
    5. oGsTL 1-2 (8-11)
    6. SlayerS 0-3 (7-12)

Group B

1. HoSeo 3-0 (12-4)
    2. StarTale 3-1 (14-10)
    3. For Our Utopia *FXOKorea* 2-2 (12-12)
    4. Incredible Miracle 2-2 (9-13)
    5. ZeNEX 1-3 (12-12)
    6. FXOpen 1-4 (8-16)

Three weeks are left, the 3 and 4 in both groups could switch around, with F. United playing 4 times in the next 3 weeks.

The invites were announced this week for MLG Raleigh. Coming over on invite are, NaDa, CoCa, Bomber and Tester. DRG will be back looking for his revenge and that Code S spot and Rain will be making a return. DRG and Rain are coming over on their own. They have enough points to be placed in pools with out having to fight through the open bracket. djWheat will be attending PAX Prime that weekend, so H to the usky, Husky will be joining Day 9 on the Blue Stream and the Archon will be back in Raleigh taking over the Red Stream. JP will be doing the interviews on stage.

Keep your liquibets up!!!! See ya next time!!

DerBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DerBrick

Have you heard this joke before? Stop me if you have... ok.. here goes... 4 foreigners walk into the GOM Studio and... I know its wrong to joke about it, but Fenix, Nani, Thorzain, and Jinro all were eliminated from Code A and must qualify again. If you win your Ro16 match you get a spot in the Up and Down match, if not, enjoy Code A for another season and see if your team can send you to MLG. Monday morning, the Ro8 for Code A will take place and here are your matches!!

• GanZi vs. Check
    • JYP vs. TaeJa
    • YoDa vs. Leenock
    • Jjakji vs. MKP

You'll notice that DRG isn't there, he won his first game, tried a six pool, almost came back from it, then in the third set, fast expand to gold... yeah... he will be at MLG next week. Remember that the winner of Code A gets a spot in Code S no matter what.

Since HuK was in America for the B.net invite, his group was put on hold till Tuesday morning. This week will have 3 groups in Code S play. Groups C, E and F. Groups G and H will take place Wed morning. Group D was a bit of a shock. NaDa 2-0, Keen 2-1, CoCa 1-2 and Alicia 0-2. Nothing else really to report here, I'll have the MLG invites at the end of the update.

TEAM LEAGUE!!! OMG OMG OMG... F. United won.. .they won... holy balls THORZAIN is a baller!! Almost getting the all kill on MVP, lost to Genius on match point, Genius beat Soccer, then Nani came in to clean it up. WOW! TSL secured their spot for the playoffs with a solid win over oGsTL. There was a shake up in the standings over in Group B. FXOKorea (fOu) took out ZeNEX. I can't believe i'm typing this but... ummm.. thebest closed it out taking out Puzzle, Line and CoCa. Yeah, thebest... bad banshee control and all.

Standing Update!!!

Group A

1. Team SCV Life 3-0 (12-4)
    2. MVP 2-1 (11-10)
    3. F. United 1-0 (4-3)
    4. Prime.We 1-2 (8-10)
    5. oGsTL 1-2 (8-11)
    6. SlayerS 0-3 (7-12)

Group B

1. HoSeo 3-0 (12-4)
    2. StarTale 3-1 (14-10)
    3. For Our Utopia *FXOKorea* 2-2 (12-12)
    4. Incredible Miracle 2-2 (9-13)
    5. ZeNEX 1-3 (12-12)
    6. FXOpen 1-4 (8-16)

Three weeks are left, the 3 and 4 in both groups could switch around, with F. United playing 4 times in the next 3 weeks.

The invites were announced this week for MLG Raleigh. Coming over on invite are, NaDa, CoCa, Bomber and Tester. DRG will be back looking for his revenge and that Code S spot and Rain will be making a return. DRG and Rain are coming over on their own. They have enough points to be placed in pools with out having to fight through the open bracket. djWheat will be attending PAX Prime that weekend, so H to the usky, Husky will be joining Day 9 on the Blue Stream and the Archon will be back in Raleigh taking over the Red Stream. JP will be doing the interviews on stage.

Keep your liquibets up!!!! See ya next time!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.