Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Huk joins team EG

thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thejamster

EG announced today that Huk is leaving liquid and joining evil geniuses!  He will be living with Eg.Puma and Eg.Idra in Seoul later this year and training at the North American EG house to train for MLG Raleigh! 

Announcement video:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySMaqXQPgY

ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ryno9881

Wow, crazy.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By imsh_pl

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Rayeth

Shit just got real. This is actually a huge announcement. Also screw the entire HuK thing, IdrA is going back to Korea!

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By jorbear

I wish MC joined EG now, just so I could have more HuK-MC shenanigans...

ikwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ikwal

Cool I guess. Though I think Huk benefited from staying at the oGs house a great deal. Hope he can still get some skilled players to practice with.

Entus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Entus

Haha. There's so much EG-bashing on TL right now.   
    The hyping was a really smart marketing move. They got a 600 pg thread by spending almost no money. 

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By TheAdmin

Pretty Nuts... Though, Huk is the same no matter who his team is really... I just hope Idra doesn't rub off too much.

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By baldgye

this 'bitter rivaly' wasn't anything of the sort.. IdrA hates most top Protoss's and HuK never really bothered to argue with IdrA... 

though one thing that does suck is that HuK will no longer be in the oGs-TL team house which is pretty much the reason as to why HuK is such a fucking boss atm MC made him so much better... I worry he might loose his edge if he leaves the oGs house..

benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10  Edited By benderunit22

I wish Huk the best at EG, hopefully he can make an impact at the GSL in Korea. I still don't like EG that much (although it's mostly because of IdrA being the worst-mannered asshole), but hopefully they will provide him with the opportunities to show his talent.

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By baldgye
    @BenderUnit22 said:
    I wish Huk the best at EG, hopefully he can make an impact at the GSL in Korea. I still don't like EG that much (although it's mostly because of IdrA being the worst-mannered asshole), but hopefully they will provide him with the opportunities to show his talent.
    He's the only non-korean in GSL CodeS...
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ryanwho

hukogan

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By jorbear

@baldgye said:

this 'bitter rivaly' wasn't anything of the sort.. IdrA hates most top Protoss's and HuK never really bothered to argue with IdrA... though one thing that does suck is that HuK will no longer be in the oGs-TL team house which is pretty much the reason as to why HuK is such a fucking boss atm MC made him so much better... I worry he might loose his edge if he leaves the oGs house..

These were my thoughts exactly. He will be practicing with Puma and IdrA, however. As good as they are, I doubt they will prove to be as useful as MC was.

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By raiz265

All the hype around it by EG makes this whole thing rather ridiculous and awkward. 

Just a simple announcement would've been enough, but no, glorious team EG has to set up some countdown page and troll the whole community for two days. 

To quote somebody from TL: 
     5 times bigger/better news than EG announcement and no hype... 

regarding: 

@Entus said:
    Haha. There's so much EG-bashing on TL right now.   The hyping was a really smart marketing move. They got a 600 pg thread by spending almost no money. 
    well they somehow bought huk, there has to be some amount of money involved.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DystopiaX

Wish huk the best, fucking hate EG though.

Taky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Taky

It probably doesn't really matter who he's with, he'll get his face stomped by koreans. 

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By NickL

Huk and Idra are my two favorite non korean teams, I'm a bit sad to see him leave liquid but idra, huk, and puma training in the same house in korea could be awesome!

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#18  Edited By wefwefasdf

@DystopiaX said:

Wish huk the best, fucking hate EG though.

My thoughts as well.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NickL

@Entus said:

Haha. There's so much EG-bashing on TL right now. The hyping was a really smart marketing move. They got a 600 pg thread by spending almost no money.

On the post on TL it said that huk was willing to stay with liquid for much less money then other teams offered but EG's offer was a potentially life changing one, so I am going to assume that it was a substantial sum of money and definitely not "almost no money"

@Taky said:

It probably doesn't really matter who he's with, he'll get his face stomped by koreans.

He is a code S player in the GSL, I would gladly "get face stomped" by literally the 32 best players in the world. He is the only foreigner that has shown he can compete with the top level koreans at this point in time.

DerBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DerBrick

If all the talk is true, EG offered HuK a salary in the 6 figure range per year. HuK is at the point in his career where most of us wish we were.

I have a feeling now that Liquid is going to pressure Ret into moving back. They need a strong presence in GSL. Jinro is in Code B along with HerO.

Oh, let the rumor mill start again...

https://twitter.com/#!/oGsMC/status/103564467354341376

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By babblinmule

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME......

I really really like Huk, but I really really dont like EG. If the rumours are true though, I think that I can understand why he did it (six figures for a foreigner playing starcraft is nuts!)

But still..... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.....

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#22  Edited By StarvingGamer

I never understood why people don't like EG. Is it because of Idra?

Also wooo I am excited!

DerBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DerBrick

@StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

The reason I think that a lot of people don't like EG is partly IdrA, they have the most money and can buy pretty much anyone they want. Just like the Yankees, they have the money to spend and will do what ever it takes. It doesn't help that they have done shady deals in the past, DeMuslim, Justin Wong and Puma are the three that I can recall. Doesn't help their image when the CEO of the company goes on Lo3 and just blasts Milkis for 2 hours.

JumpingRetards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JumpingRetards
    @raiz265: If you're going to shell out a rediculous amount of money to acquire huk then you are obviously going to hype the shit out of it. 

And yeah idra rages at everyone he loses against, he seems to rage at HuK more than the rest.  It will be interesting to see how their team gets along. 

I am personally pumped because it means my two favorite SC players are on the same team.
    Mysterion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mysterion

It appears i am in the minority here in thinking that Idra is the most badass player in starcrart and a more Idra-like Huk would be among the best things.

Nephrahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nephrahim
    @DerBrick said:

@StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

The reason I think that a lot of people don't like EG is partly IdrA, they have the most money and can buy pretty much anyone they want. Just like the Yankees, they have the money to spend and will do what ever it takes. It doesn't help that they have done shady deals in the past, DeMuslim, Justin Wong and Puma are the three that I can recall. Doesn't help their image when the CEO of the company goes on Lo3 and just blasts Milkis for 2 hours.

...  Huh. 

You know, I knew There was a SC2 sponsor called Evil Gamers, and I knew Jwong was sponsored by someone with the tag EG, and I thought they might be the same, but I never actually looked into it to connect it for sure. 

So they're the same people, huh?
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Afroman269

I read that fast and thought that said team GG.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By Ben_H

EG is the greasiest organization there is.  They don't foster promising players like most teams.  They hand blank checks to the best players in the world and stack their rosters with players that other teams invested tons of money into and then lost to EG.  TSL lost Puma, who they had been training since he switched from SC1 and was a beast, and now HuK, who had been moved to Korea by TL and trained with some of the best SC2 players in the world, and worked closely with one of the best protosses in the world.  And then EG's players deteriorate because they aren't in their old environment.  HuK will definitely lose some of his touch without MC.

I'm just glad this wasn't the rumoured EG-TL combination stuff people were talking about.  Though TLO is known to dislike EG (read his blogs), and Jinro straight up said on his stream he would never join EG so it seemed unlikely that would happen. 

@SamDrugbringer said:

@DerBrick said:

@StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

...  Huh.  You know, I knew There was a SC2 sponsor called Evil Gamers, and I knew Jwong was sponsored by someone with the tag EG, and I thought they might be the same, but I never actually looked into it to connect it for sure.  So they're the same people, huh?
    Yep same people, EG spent as much as necessary to get Jwong.  Same with Grubby from WC3 (who left EG and now head team Grubby, which consists of basically him but is sponsored by Steelseries and other companies). 

I wouldn't be surprised if EG's next target isn't one of the Slayers Terrans (or Alicia).  Though I'm sure Boxer and his girlfriend would rip EG apart if they tried that.  If they tried to snipe MMA then Boxer would probably send a hitman to EG's CEO's house.
    DerBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DerBrick

I think that this hurts Liquid on a personal level more then anything.

"And then EG's players deteriorate because they aren't in their old environment. HuK will definitely lose some of his touch without MC." - Completely agree with this. With Idra going back over to train, does the "brand new" EG house seem kinda silly? Yes, they are the first "real" US team to do this *ROOT/CoL still has a house i think...* but they are missing a lot of the things that the Korean team houses have. A coach is the biggest thing that stands out for me.

matoya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By matoya

It's a shame that TL have lost their only good player, but at the same time, it's a business, and HuKs job. You go where the money is.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShockD

Sweeeeet!

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By baldgye
    @jorbear said:

@baldgye said:

this 'bitter rivaly' wasn't anything of the sort.. IdrA hates most top Protoss's and HuK never really bothered to argue with IdrA... though one thing that does suck is that HuK will no longer be in the oGs-TL team house which is pretty much the reason as to why HuK is such a fucking boss atm MC made him so much better... I worry he might loose his edge if he leaves the oGs house..

These were my thoughts exactly. He will be practicing with Puma and IdrA, however. As good as they are, I doubt they will prove to be as useful as MC was.

maybe HuK's game will improve in PvT thanks to Puma.. though honestly HuK is just better than IdrA atm so I'm not sure how training with IdrA would help him much... seems like it would only really benefit IdrA and Incontrol
    Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
    lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Puma+Huk+Idra living in one house in Korea

soooooooooo awesome

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
    @StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

That hate on EG is completely unjustified. It's popular to hate on them. They were an extremely successfull team is CS, which is what allowed them to make money and then they made good recruiting picks which allowed them to make even mroe money. This allowed them to spend money on getting even more good players, which is good for both EG and the players they support. 

The Puma deal was not shady. This deal is not shady. I don't know about the DeMuslim or the other deals though.
    haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By haffy
    @Mysterion said:
    It appears i am in the minority here in thinking that Idra is the most badass player in starcrart and a more Idra-like Huk would be among the best things.

Yeah I like him too. But then again I don't get offended by some of the mildest bad manners on the internet. It's funny how when some people insult Idra, they take it a lot further than Idra has ever taken any insult. He normally just say's they are bad at the game at worse.  

Also I'm not talking about people insulting him on this site. It's mostly on teamliquid. If you go through the Idra fanclub on that site people have made it their business to try and tell everyone he is single handedly ruining Starcraft and are trying to say he has a personality disorder because he gets pissed off when losing.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#36  Edited By Bollard
    adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By adoggz

EGHuk hwaiting

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By csl316

@DerBrick said:

@StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

Hmm, the Yankees is a pretty good comparison.

Anyway, sucks that Huk won't appear on the team league anymore.

@thejamster said:

EG announced today that Huk is leaving liquid and joining evil geniuses! He will be living with Eg.Puma and Eg.Idra in Seoul later this year and training at the North American EG house to train for MLG Raleigh!

Announcement video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySMaqXQPgY

Video needed more explosions. 2/5

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By raiz265
    @SamDrugbringer said:
    @DerBrick said:

@StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

...  Huh.  You know, I knew There was a SC2 sponsor called Evil Gamers, and I knew Jwong was sponsored by someone with the tag EG, and I thought they might be the same, but I never actually looked into it to connect it for sure.  So they're the same people, huh?
    it's just an esports team like mousesports, sk-gaming, complexity and so forth 

they also have a heroes of newerth and counterstrike team iirc
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ben_H
    @lilburtonboy7489 said:
    @StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

That hate on EG is completely unjustified. It's popular to hate on them. They were an extremely successfull team is CS, which is what allowed them to make money and then they made good recruiting picks which allowed them to make even mroe money. This allowed them to spend money on getting even more good players, which is good for both EG and the players they support.   The Puma deal was not shady. This deal is not shady. I don't know about the DeMuslim or the other deals though.
    Was that not the CS team the bought out from under Complexity without telling telling the owner after CoL worked for a long time to get that team good?   

The hate on EG is fully justified.  They don't run a good team, they just throw money at everything and hope for the best because they have a few big sponsors.  They don't contribute to creating new talent, they buy people in (or just past, like Idra) their prime and then don't help with their practice so they stagnate as players.  I've never liked them.  I like a couple of their players but their management is a bunch of greedy greaseballs who would rather buy teams than create teams.  When they screw up they create scapegoats to alleviate the blame from them, specifically the whole Milkis issue where they called him a bad journalist when all he did was translate someone else's article.  Then they invited him on one of their shows only to attack him Bill O'Reilly style and ask why he didn't get their permission to post a translation of a news article that was already available in Korean.

Having big sponsors and money means nothing if the team.  Slayers has just as big of sponsors but instead of buying already established players out from under teams they find new talent or promising current talent who just need some work (see the recent acquisition of ZenexCoca, who has tremendous potential) and look how godly they are now.  They have a strong practice regimen and organized practice schedule and it shows.  It certainly doesn't for EG. 

I think TLO said it best in his blog:  http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/LiquidTLO
    StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Ben_H said:

@lilburtonboy7489 said:
    @StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

That hate on EG is completely unjustified. It's popular to hate on them. They were an extremely successfull team is CS, which is what allowed them to make money and then they made good recruiting picks which allowed them to make even mroe money. This allowed them to spend money on getting even more good players, which is good for both EG and the players they support. The Puma deal was not shady. This deal is not shady. I don't know about the DeMuslim or the other deals though.
    Was that not the CS team the bought out from under Complexity without telling telling the owner after CoL worked for a long time to get that team good?

The hate on EG is fully justified. They don't run a good team, they just throw money at everything and hope for the best because they have a few big sponsors. They don't contribute to creating new talent, they buy people in (or just past, like Idra) their prime and then don't help with their practice so they stagnate as players. I've never liked them. I like a couple of their players but their management is a bunch of greedy greaseballs who would rather buy teams than create teams. When they screw up they create scapegoats to alleviate the blame from them, specifically the whole Milkis issue where they called him a bad journalist when all he did was translate someone else's article. Then they invited him on one of their shows only to attack him Bill O'Reilly style and ask why he didn't get their permission to post a translation of a news article that was already available in Korean.

Having big sponsors and money means nothing if the team. Slayers has just as big of sponsors but instead of buying already established players out from under teams they find new talent or promising current talent who just need some work (see the recent acquisition of ZenexCoca, who has tremendous potential) and look how godly they are now. They have a strong practice regimen and organized practice schedule and it shows. It certainly doesn't for EG.

I think TLO said it best in his blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/LiquidTLO

But isn't throwing their money at it a good thing? Stronger players like Idra and Huk deserve to make the big bucks which is what a team like EG is there to provide. Obviously the money Huk is being offered is a significant boost over what he was receiving from TL, he even alluded to as much. He wanted to stay with TL but EG made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

As far as practice goes, EG has done nothing recently but strive towards developing stronger players. Between the new AZ house with all the American players and the house that Idra, Huk and Puma will be inhabiting in Korea, their players are only going to improve. Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the management side, but I'm glad that these strong players that I'm a big fan of are able to make a significant living doing what they love to do and I love watching them do. If another bigger and badder team comes around to pay them even more money, I'd welcome it.

NarcolepticBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NarcolepticBat
    @Entus said:
    Haha. There's so much EG-bashing on TL right now.   The hyping was a really smart marketing move. They got a 600 pg thread by spending almost no money. 
    Except for the insinuated RIDICULOUS paycheck that HuK is getting. I mean he turned down TL for a "life changing" opportunity.
    Spectreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Spectreman

People go to work where is paid better. I really can´t see nothing of problem.  Everything changes. In the future our sun will blow up and all will go away. 

On a side note, Sheth looks like the fat twin brother of Huk.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ben_H
    @StarvingGamer said:

@Ben_H said:

@lilburtonboy7489 said:
    @StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

That hate on EG is completely unjustified. It's popular to hate on them. They were an extremely successfull team is CS, which is what allowed them to make money and then they made good recruiting picks which allowed them to make even mroe money. This allowed them to spend money on getting even more good players, which is good for both EG and the players they support. The Puma deal was not shady. This deal is not shady. I don't know about the DeMuslim or the other deals though.

The hate on EG is fully justified. They don't run a good team, they just throw money at everything and hope for the best because they have a few big sponsors. They don't contribute to creating new talent, they buy people in (or just past, like Idra) their prime and then don't help with their practice so they stagnate as players. I've never liked them. I like a couple of their players but their management is a bunch of greedy greaseballs who would rather buy teams than create teams. When they screw up they create scapegoats to alleviate the blame from them, specifically the whole Milkis issue where they called him a bad journalist when all he did was translate someone else's article. Then they invited him on one of their shows only to attack him Bill O'Reilly style and ask why he didn't get their permission to post a translation of a news article that was already available in Korean.

Having big sponsors and money means nothing if the team. Slayers has just as big of sponsors but instead of buying already established players out from under teams they find new talent or promising current talent who just need some work (see the recent acquisition of ZenexCoca, who has tremendous potential) and look how godly they are now. They have a strong practice regimen and organized practice schedule and it shows. It certainly doesn't for EG.

But isn't throwing their money at it a good thing? Stronger players like Idra and Huk deserve to make the big bucks which is what a team like EG is there to provide. Obviously the money Huk is being offered is a significant boost over what he was receiving from TL, he even alluded to as much. He wanted to stay with TL but EG made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

As far as practice goes, EG has done nothing recently but strive towards developing stronger players. Between the new AZ house with all the American players and the house that Idra, Huk and Puma will be inhabiting in Korea, their players are only going to improve. Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the management side, but I'm glad that these strong players that I'm a big fan of are able to make a significant living doing what they love to do and I love watching them do. If another bigger and badder team comes around to pay them even more money, I'd welcome it.

I get your point, and yes they do deserve what they get paid.  It just feels like a waste of talent.  HuK is not going to get better nearly as well or fast practicing with EG compared to what he did studying the game with MC.

My issue with EG is the management, not the players.  I like the players.  The managers are greedy assholes with double standards.  They yell at a volunteer translator for not getting permission to publish translations of articles that were already available to the public.  They approach players already on teams and make offers without even telling the teams (At least they contacted Liquid for Huk, they didn't say a thing to TSL for Puma).  They yell at everyone else about professionalism but don't exhibit it themselves.
    StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Ben_H said:

@StarvingGamer said:

@Ben_H said:

@lilburtonboy7489 said:
    @StarvingGamer said:

Also wooo I am excited!

I get your point, and yes they do deserve what they get paid. It just feels like a waste of talent. HuK is not going to get better nearly as well or fast practicing with EG compared to what he did studying the game with MC. My issue with EG is the management, not the players. I like the players. The managers are greedy assholes with double standards. They yell at a volunteer translator for not getting permission to publish translations of articles that were already available to the public. They approach players already on teams and make offers without even telling the teams (At least they contacted Liquid for Huk, they didn't say a thing to TSL for Puma). They yell at everyone else about professionalism but don't exhibit it themselves.

From what I've read on the EG-Puma situation, they approached Puma first with an informal offer and it was Puma that suggested they let him broach the subject with his team manager directly before EG and TSL management started a dialogue. However, before EG could speak to the TSL manager or even knew that Puma had brought it up, the Korean article had already been published and translated on TL. It was a clusterfuck of a situation to be sure, but nothing EG did in regards to recruiting Puma was underhanded in my opinion.

As far as the whole translator scolding, I'll be the first to admit that I have absolutely no grasp on that situation. The only thing I can think of is that a well known team like EG is probably used to the common courtesy journalists practice when they attempt to contact both sides involved to allow them a chance to speak from their point of view before the article is published. I don't know if the person who translated the article is considered a journalist but what they did was more or less an act of journalism so I can see why EG management would have been angry. They probably overreacted but at least they had a reason to be upset.

I don't see where the double standards are in either of these situations, but I only really know the modern day EG. I have no history with them prior to SCII and have no idea what the Demuslim situation might have been.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

How did EG get all of this money to throw around in the first place? Or maybe a better way to ask: How did EG get all of these sponsors in the first place? It's not like they just started up and started buying all these players. They had an amazing CS team where they cultivated talent. That allowed them to get money to spend on better players. There is nothing greasy about that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.