Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

The GiantBomb Starcraft II Videos Are Really Amazing

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

I doubt Brad or Drew will be reading this but I just wanted to express how much I loved those SC2 videos you guys put out. I really truly appreciate all the work that was put into them. It definitely shows. Brad as usual was kicking ass with his interviews and Drew did just an amazing job with the editing! Seriously, the editing in these videos are just top-notch! Great use of music and I really loved the different camera-angles during the final match.

Great job! This is why I love GiantBomb. I think the finals video might be my favorite GiantBomb video now. And I have actually never even played StarCraft.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Feanor

you have something on your nose.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Is this a response to all the (frankly uneeded) flak that the staff are getting for sending Brad and Drew off to Korea?

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cataphract1014
    @Feanor:   You have something on your personality.  Its called being a douche.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By keyhunter

Whenever I watch Brad interview someone, I can't pay attention to the interview because I'm too busy thinking about how distracted the interviewee must be with Brad's hand waving around in the air.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Feanor
    @Cataphract1014: Your post makes you one as well.
    swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By swoxx

I think i played the original SC for a total of 5 hours in my life and i didn't touch SC2. I still really like all the SC2 work they do. from the TNT with commentary to their Korea trip.  

@Eroticfishcake What's all this flak they got that i missed?

embef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By embef

As a guy that dedicates much of his time to Starcraft, I'm really impressed. I think the videos are balanced really well so both Starcraft players and non-players can enjoy them. The oGs/TL tour video has been received super positive over at Team Liquid btw ( http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170408 )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.