plannine42's StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC) review

Beta

I'm in the Beta for Starcraft II and the game is essentially the same as the first with a few tweeks and its graphically much better. I loved Starcraft, it was the game that got me into video games, and I will love Starcraft II. Battlenet is the biggest improvemnt here. I'm not a terribly good player and while I know how to rush, I dont like to play that way, but battlenet is really good at setting me up against someone who is about my level of play. This has made the game much more fun in muliplayer because I'm winning about 50-50.

Posted by Orakk

Short review, but I like the sound of this game so far.

But since Blizzard hates me, I haven't gotten a key, even though I have been signed up for almost 2 years now :(.

Posted by JJWeatherman

This would have been better as a blog post.