Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stardew Valley

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 26, 2016

After escaping the burden of city life, an office worker begins their new life managing their grandfather's farmland in the rural region of Stardew Valley in this indie mix of top-down action-RPG and life simulation.

Updates for the Game

RoninAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoninAnwar

So, over the weekend I beat the main quest of Stardew Valley. Currently I don't have much else to do other than see Grandpa on New Years. I wanted to start this thread because I would really like it if people could post if/when Concerned Ape puts new content in the game.

I love this game so much that I've neglected many other games (and actual chores) because of it. When I finished the main quest I was little sad because I realized after upgrading my house, taking care of all my land, getting married, and restoring the community center, I was probably done with the game. I know there are still little interactions I can do but I am hoping Concerned Ape puts more content in the game. I don't plan on checking his site every week though, so that's why I'm starting this post. If you know about any updates coming down the pipeline and are excited about them, please post whatever you know here. Also I've heard a lot of people are modding this game. If a mod adds content you like, please post that here. Thanks.

KingSalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice spoiler...

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So you can't be bothered to check his website every now and then but you expect people to be bothered to personally notify you of updates via a forum post?

K.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daveydave

Surely its just as much effort to go to his website than check here....i'm confused. Plus might want to edit your post for spoilers.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just follow his twitter.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@roninanwar: Please don't post spoilers in open text like that. I went ahead and edited your post for you.

RoninAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike: I didn't realize you could do that. Looking at the text now editor tools here, it won't happen again. Thanks for editing it.

RoninAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travisrex: I don't use twitter. It came out while I was overseas and seemed like another thing I didn't want to deal with when I was reintegrating to US culture.
    @daveydave I've used the resources on this site before and since this is where I found out about the game I thought maybe I could continue following coverage here, whatever the form.
    @gunslingerpanda I thought one the thing this site tries to do is collect information about games and talk about them. I didn't realize I was in the wrong for requesting that information here. I apologize for asking the community about that. Also I don't foresee him updating the game for quite some time and I worry I would forget to check.
    @kingsalo Sorry about that.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Man, a bunch of you are grumpy today. He wanted to create a thread where people could congregate and share information if the developer throws out a new update. I guess he has to spell it out that way, though, right?

Anyway, I'm not close to end yet and even I hope he keeps adding to the game. It'd be interesting to see how he does it, but I almost hope he just releases the full API so modders can go wild.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.