Free Copy of Portal

#1 Posted by wemibelec90 (1806 posts) -

I got a copy of original Portal as part of Steam's Gift Pile thing and have nothing to do with it. I know that pretty much everyone has a copy already but if there's anyone here that would like a free PC copy of the game, let me know and I'll send it to you.

#2 Posted by OptimalPower (113 posts) -

I'd like to have it if that's cool?

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1806 posts) -

@OptimalPower:

Just PM me your e-mail and I'll send it.

#4 Posted by wemibelec90 (1806 posts) -

@OptimalPower: Sent. Enjoy

#5 Posted by Bocam (3810 posts) -

I got another copy if anyone wants it, I also have an extra cogs for some reason

#6 Posted by Vercinger (48 posts) -

Could I please have that extra copy of Portal?

#7 Posted by Vercinger (48 posts) -

Guess not. In any case, kudos to wemibelec90 for the giveaway.

#8 Posted by Keenblaze (471 posts) -

I have two copies of the original Portal. Message me with your Steam name and I'll get you a copy. Anyone else who wants a copy can message me too. First two people to send me a PM will get it. Merry (belated) Christmas.

#9 Posted by SockLobster (456 posts) -

free copy of farming simulator 2012 come and get it

jk that game is for me

#11 Edited by believer258 (12110 posts) -

@hussinlovesportal said:

@keenblaze: Please can i have it PLEASE

EDIT: Goddamnit. Now I just want to listen to Yellowcard songs and play Halo 3 all night.

#12 Edited by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.