Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Quakecon pack on steam

martellus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By martellus

Grrrr...  I want fallout three, and i know im going to have to get it, and this is only 20 bucks more with 26 extra games.  Buy it or not? someone, please help me!

martellus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By martellus

Grrrr...  I want fallout three, and i know im going to have to get it, and this is only 20 bucks more with 26 extra games.  Buy it or not? someone, please help me!

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pinworm45

Just wait, it will be on a steam sale soon, you'll probably be able to get GOTY edition for about 10$.

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JP_Russell

I wouldn't buy it.  If you want the id games that are in the pack, they're all in the id super pack which typically goes on sale for $35 or less during big Steam sales, and yeah, you'll be able to get Fallout 3 GOTY cheaply eventually.  Any Giantbomber will get all the enjoyment out of Rogue Warrior they could possibly get by just watching Giantbomb's quick look of it.  Call of Cthulu doesn't seem like a must-buy-now to me, and Morrowind and Oblivion are nice but similarly will probably be together in a sale for a pittance eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-633355e1dd700
    deactivated-633355e1dd700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just wait Fallout 3 will be stupid cheap around New Vegas launch. They practically give away Oblivion every time there's a big sale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.