No recent wiki edits to this page.
The mighty Storm Atronach resembles a cluster of rocks bound together with magic.
They do not seve a single Daedric Prince, but serve one master or another on whim. They are usually found guarding Daedric Shrines scattered around Vvardenfell. Type -
Ground: Walking, RunningAttacks -
- Melee - 15-45 pts. damage
- Shockbloom - 1-25 pts. Shock damage in 10 feet for 5 sec. on Target
Strengths and Weaknesses -
- Shock Shield - Lightning Shield 3 pts. for 20 sec. on Self
- Resistance to Poison - 75%
- Resistance to Shock - 100%
Loot - Void Salts
- Resistance to Normal Weapons - 100%
Soul Level - 150 (Greater)
The Oblivion version of the Storm Atronach is slightly different from Its Morrowind counterpart.
When It moves, the rocks starts to revolve around an unseen center of mass.
Still, the Storm Atronachs are as dangerous as ever, and NPCs will have a hard time fighting these by themselves. Upon death, the rocks break apart and scatter everywhere.Type -
- Atronach Lightning - 30 pts. Shock damage on Target. Immune to silence.
- Shocking Touch - 20 pts. damage on Touch. Immune to silence.
Void SaltsSoul Level -