Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

akuma challenge mode

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Gambit

Need some help with the akuma challenge mode normal level 4. Its the second trial where you have to do a
    Focus attack, heavy punch, EX shippu, into heave shoryuken. I can not for the life of me get the heavy punch to combo after the focus attack. Looking for any kind of help I can get with this.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

if you want the achievement try a different character. Either way it's going to be hard. Also do you have for 360. Lets play some time. My GT is phantom 45 (yes that is a space between phantom and 45)

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gambit

I'm on 360 Tag is Gambit1986. I don't really care about the achievements I'm just doing all the challenge's and just can't seem to get that combo off.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Same here, I'm stuck with the ones on hard for ken. Did his normal ones but kinda caved in. Time attack and Survival seem around 14 is so hard for me :(

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gambit

Yeah the survival and time attack challenges get to be a pain I've been using akuma for those. I think part of it is I'm still getting the feel for this game. Think I spent to much time playing third strike over the years and this SF has a completely different feel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.