Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Pay money to be beat!

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fallen189

http://yfrog.com/c91240606196577j

Awesome. However, that would be embarassing.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

Who would pay $20 for that. I wanna know what happens if you beat him, does he pay you $20 or something?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

That is ridiculous tbh.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Fallen189
    Scooper said:
    "Who would pay $20 for that. I wanna know what happens if you beat him, does he pay you $20 or something?"
    He takes you out for a romantic dinner
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60
    Fallen189 said:
    "Scooper said:
    "Who would pay $20 for that. I wanna know what happens if you beat him, does he pay you $20 or something?"
    He takes you out for a romantic dinner"
    Well that sounds nice.
    SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By SpecialBuddy

I wrote a blog about this not too long ago. But had no idea it was for only one match. Now its even more obsured.

slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By slinky6

Man street fighter pros are fucking cash whores.   Justin wong doing this...   gootecks having people donate so he can buy consoles in exchange for a few online mathces.   Jesus.   These guys are so far up their own asses it's sad.

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Farley_Lives
    Has anyone seen Shawn Elliot's Twitter. He made a post that's says there's now a guy that will give Tetris lesson's for cash, completely just as dumb as this Justin Wong thing.

I found the article on Kotaku. http://kotaku.com/5227644/tetris-lessons-available-2-hours-for-40
    NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By NateDogg
    Scooper said:

Probably who ever doesn't have any people in their city to play with and they want to play a high level player? Maybe learn some things.  If you beat him he'd probably have to give you your money back though :) 

But I doubt any regular joe could beat him.  Why don't you send him a message asking what happens if you beat him.

SpecialBuddy said:
    "I wrote a blog about this not too long ago. But had no idea it was for only one match. Now its even more obsured."
    I thought it said 2 out of 3 rounds first to 5.  So that means, you will have at least 5 matches... and maybe more if you can win :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.