Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

SF IV -Chun Li- FightPad UNBOXING!! (OHMAGOD)

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I GOT IT BITCHEZZ xD

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

Lucky that they still had one.  I got a Ken early on, but it doesn't seem like they'll be releasing more.  Might put out more when the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBLA/PSN title comes out.  Supposedly Mad Catz is planning joysticks for that release at least.

Wish I could get another one.

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Farley_Lives

Congratz on getting one dude.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

That's Jolly dedication right there, traveling that far, well worth it though..  I want the Akuma one. I have little interest in any others.

I'm happy using my old Chun Li one's on PS3

No Caption Provided

Enjoy using your purchase dude.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    Linkyshinks said:
    "That's Jolly dedication right there, traveling that far, well worth it though..  I want the Akuma one. I have little interest in any others.

No Caption Provided
    Enjoy using your purchase dude."
    Yeah, haha, I felt a bit crazy driving that far for a controller :P

But this thing is sweet. I really wanted a Blanka one, but this one is just as good in my opinion. And if you're looking for Akuma controllers I suggest looking up a Gamecrazy, because there was another one 20 miles from my house that had three Akuma one's but all for PS3...damn!
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    "Linkyshinks said:
    "That's Jolly dedication right there, traveling that far, well worth it though..  I want the Akuma one. I have little interest in any others.

No Caption Provided
    Enjoy using your purchase dude."
    Yeah, haha, I felt a bit crazy driving that far for a controller :P

But this thing is sweet. I really wanted a Blanka one, but this one is just as good in my opinion. And if you're looking for Akuma controllers I suggest looking up a Gamecrazy, because there was another one 20 miles from my house that had three Akuma one's but all for PS3...damn!"

I was always destined to be sweet when it was inspired by the great Saturn pad.

I'm from the UK.  I already have a TE on PS3, and a Real Arcade Pro EX-SE. Now that's dedication ;). There's pics in my images, somewhere. Both are awesome.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By REDRUN

Nice catch Jorry_Rorry.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sfighter21

Haha, I got a Ken fightpad for the ps3 and sold it online for $99, lol.  Keep in mind, this was the first week of release, and people were crazy.  One person put up their chun-li pad for $129.  I was in Dallas last month and randomely came upon a ryu fightpad in a gamestop, so I got it...I never use it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

I had gotten one of the ones that Linky has for free back when I reviewed games.  I never used it, and then ended up selling it to a buddy.

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Farley_Lives

I don't how many they left, but I got one from Bestbuy.com the day they went on sale and by that night they where out of every version

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sfighter21

Yeah, I was wondering if they completely stopped production of them, or they gonna release more later?  I'd love to see a Rose one...

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By StaticFalconar

The ironic thing is if its truly a collectors edition, you wouldn't open it.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#13  Edited By ImperiousRix

Lucky sonova BITCH!
    I even WANT a Chun one, too, but I'd settle for finding any for fuck's sake!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By CL60

You are lucky!

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    StaticFalconar said:
    "The ironic thing is if its truly a collectors edition, you wouldn't open it. "
    Where's the fun in that?? I'm not gonna let it just sit there for ten years :\
    ImperiousRix
    said:
    "Lucky sonova BITCH!I even WANT a Chun one, too, but I'd settle for finding any for fuck's sake!"
    Keep searching and calling! I only really searched for one hour by calling all my local electronic/video game shops, and a few had some left.

Don't feed the eBay scum by paying three times the retail price, fight the powah! ;)
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By CL60
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    "StaticFalconar said:
    ImperiousRix
    said:
    "Lucky sonova BITCH!I even WANT a Chun one, too, but I'd settle for finding any for fuck's sake!"
    Keep searching and calling! I only really searched for one hour by calling all my local electronic/video game shops, and a few had some left.

Don't feed the eBay scum by paying three times the retail price, fight the powah! ;)"
    I've called all stores around me, none have any :(
    Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    CL60 said:
    "Jolly_Lolly said:
    "StaticFalconar said:
    ImperiousRix
    said:

Don't feed the eBay scum by paying three times the retail price, fight the powah! ;)"
    I've called all stores around me, none have any :("
    Ah, that sucks man :\

Then I suggest to keep calling every now and then, see if they have any used one's in stock, and wait until that new Capcom game comes out (the arcade one I think) because more controllers are rumored to be shipped then.

If not, well, I hope you don't get ripped off.
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#18  Edited By ImperiousRix

Yeah, I've been on a few excursions to several of my local electronics stores, but I started to give up.
    I almost bought a new one off of Amazon for like sixty something bucks, but couldn't bring myself to pay more than I payed for the game for the damn controller.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    ImperiousRix said:
    "

Yeah, I've been on a few excursions to several of my local electronics stores, but I started to give up.
    I almost bought a new one off of Amazon for like sixty something bucks, but couldn't bring myself to pay more than I payed for the game for the damn controller.

"
    Yeah, I think you did the right thing, and I don't blame you. Paying for a controller that costs more than the actual game is pretty ridiculous.

There is a very high demand for this thing, and it sucks that there aren't any around you! The GameCrazy that I went to is about four miles away from another GameCrazy with two Chun-Li controllers! I was thinking of buying them as well for my friends who also really wanted one (they don't live in the same state) but I just don't have the money for more than one fright now :\

Good luck dude.
    bagmanforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By bagmanforhire

gratz on the find 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.