Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

SFIV Controllers

Eriktion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Eriktion

There are some of us still waiting for the Madcatz SFIV controllers to be readily available in shops and we have been promised that controllers are on the way. However with the announcement of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Madcatz making custom controllers a la SFIV for that game also it makes me suspect that the long avaited batch of SFIV controllers will not be nearly enoug to satisfy demand. Why would this be the case? Well I believe that Madcatz is already making MvsC2 controllers instead of satisfying the demand for the SFIV ones. Naturally this is only a speculation but surely Madcatz wants to make sure this time around to have enough peripherals in stores at the launch of the game (whenever that may be) to satisfy most of the demand seeing as MvsC2 probably won't be the million seller that SFIV was at release therefore it is prudent for them to sell as many MvsC2 controllers around launch, while the people still wanting the SFIV products will nicely wait because Madcatz knows that once a Street Fighter fan, always a Street Fighter fan.

...and I'm still waiting for my Ryu and Ken fightpads.

Eriktion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Eriktion

There are some of us still waiting for the Madcatz SFIV controllers to be readily available in shops and we have been promised that controllers are on the way. However with the announcement of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Madcatz making custom controllers a la SFIV for that game also it makes me suspect that the long avaited batch of SFIV controllers will not be nearly enoug to satisfy demand. Why would this be the case? Well I believe that Madcatz is already making MvsC2 controllers instead of satisfying the demand for the SFIV ones. Naturally this is only a speculation but surely Madcatz wants to make sure this time around to have enough peripherals in stores at the launch of the game (whenever that may be) to satisfy most of the demand seeing as MvsC2 probably won't be the million seller that SFIV was at release therefore it is prudent for them to sell as many MvsC2 controllers around launch, while the people still wanting the SFIV products will nicely wait because Madcatz knows that once a Street Fighter fan, always a Street Fighter fan.

...and I'm still waiting for my Ryu and Ken fightpads.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar
    Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scullinator

I have seen the pads from time to time at Best Buys but not anywhere else.  Im looking for a Blanka pad for 360.  I have a HoriEX2 stick and its awesome.  You should try looking in to getting one of these.  I have also read in some other forums about swaping out the buttons for better parts is not a big mod.

Eriktion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eriktion

Yeah, seem I was wrong, which is good cause I got my hands on my two new fight pads. After I received them I saw that the site dropped the price on them as well.

Capitalism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Capitalism

i got a blanka fight pad coming in the mail tomorrow. i play ryu and usually lose to blanka players haha

but thats all they had, and i like  blanka so its cool

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.