Won my first ever G2 championship!

Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

haha! This scrub is moving up in the world, so I naturally changed my title to "Movin' on up."

I'll probably still lose horribly in the Rage Quit Demon 2, but at least this time I'll put up more of a fight, right? Right? No, I didn't think you'd share my optimism.
#1 Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

haha! This scrub is moving up in the world, so I naturally changed my title to "Movin' on up."

I'll probably still lose horribly in the Rage Quit Demon 2, but at least this time I'll put up more of a fight, right? Right? No, I didn't think you'd share my optimism.
#2 Edited by Driadon (3030 posts) -

That's still better than how I'll likely do. Who cares, I'm just pumped to fight more people from GB. Oh and, Congrats!

#3 Edited by mubress (1517 posts) -

Nice one dude.

Wait a minute....... is that Sagat I see? You play as Sagat. OMG. I hate Sagat. You deserve to burn in hell!

/jk

#4 Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -
@mubress said:
" Nice one dude.    Wait a minute....... is that Sagat I see? You play as Sagat. OMG. I hate Sagat. You deserve to burn in hell! /jk "
I'm not surprised you don't remember who I play as, you've beaten me enough times in previous tournys, you probably got bored! :P
#5 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Congrats, just remember Championship mode is meaningless. I have 35,000 grade points and I am still a scrub.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Congrats.  Now you just need to keep moving up in rank.  Also, you have sexy SD TV.      :P

#7 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

congratulations, i hate G2.

#8 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@FLStyle: Nah I remembered u played as Sagat. We should play sometime, haven't seen you on in a while.

I'd also like to announce that I just managed to perform fuerte's RSF hard trial 5 and viper's 5th trial which were my last ones. Yay for me.
#9 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@mubress said:
" @FLStyle: Nah I remembered u played as Sagat. We should play sometime, haven't seen you on in a while.  I'd also like to announce that I just managed to perform fuerte's RSF hard trial 5 and viper's 5th trial which were my last ones. Yay for me. "
Fuck RSF. I can't do that trial for the life of me. One day...
#10 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Stang said:
" Congrats, just remember Championship mode is meaningless. "
Lmao, why you gotta piss on his fire.

Congrats!!!!!
#11 Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -
@Stang: 
hahaha no worries, I realise I'll never leave Scrubdom but this is a sign that I'm less scrubby than before. Thanks!
 @Scooper: @jaycee13:
Thanks!
@JJOR64:
I'm retro-cool ;)
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -
@FLStyle:  Hellz to the yeah.   :P
#13 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Scooper: Haha, I am just being real. 

I mean, yeah it is awesome you won your first set, but as you move along you will see how little the points mean. I remember when I hit 15,000 months ago and was super stoked about G1....what a let down. Sure there is some good comp, but the majority of them obviously grinded since launch to get there. 

Now I sit at 35,000 points asking what the fuck is wrong with me.
#14 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

This thread needs more HYYYYYYPE!

Especialy for the fact that you can GET HYPE over Raging Demo Rage Quit 2!

#15 Posted by baelrrogg (126 posts) -
@FLStyle: Well now...looks like we have a mirror match on our hands for Rage Quit Demon 2 (your my 4th or 5th matchup)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.