Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Street Fighter V Beta may allow Player vs. Player in training

GiroMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This past Wednesday the Street Fighter V beta was up for about an hour for whatever reason. I managed to get some time with it. Now this is just based on what was available then, but you can now practise against a CPU or Player opponent as well as just a dummy. For me this is great as my friends and I can spar between matches. I played for a while against the CPU at the default difficulty, it wasn't very smart, but the AI probably isn't near finished yet.

My fun ended whey R.Mika's critcal art broke the beta, or it was just perfect timing....

Also the beta now asks you to create an account with the country you are playing from, which it says will be used for matchmaking. I hope it will will let me share the account between PS4 and PC, especially in the final game. I don't want to have to earn/buy stuff twice.

GiroMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GiroMindTricks

Here's a couple of screenshots incase people want some kind of proof...

Dummy settings now with record options
    Dummy settings now with record options
    CPU settings with difficulty
    CPU settings with difficulty

I never actually tried the Player vs. Player as I was all by my lonesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.