1.5 stars 1.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

The Stockpile Is Empty. The End of a Wonderful Franchise 0

It seems the concept art is much better than what actually ends up in the game. Too bad.Where to begin... I will start by saying that never in all my years playing RTSs have I been as dissappointed at the state at which a game was released as I was with Stronghold 3. I dont usually complain if I hastily buy a game that turns out to not meet my expectations. What has clearly been the scam of a lifetime, for fans of the Stronghold franchise, can only be summed up as "clearly unfinished." The backl...

Stronghold 3 Review 0

For every game review that I’ve written, I always managed to make it through to the end of the game. I make sure that I have played through everything the game had to offer. Stronghold 3 is the first the game that really gave me a run for my money. It was one long, grueling journey to the very end. But hey, now I am able to say that I am one of the few people who actually completed Stronghold 3. It’s that bad.The game is the seventh spin-off in a series of games dating back to the original Stro...